Giveaway time!

XTankSlayerX

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/QmCM

Windoforce 770

840 Evo

Daylight

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Giveaway is simple

Find out the current specs of my computer, which 770 I was going to get instead of the EVGA 770.

Find out which SSD I want to get (Not the size, but manufacturer)

Lastly find out what game this code is for, Should be rather simple. Youll have to look around.

I was going to trade this but that didn't work out....... So now I have this "code" for a game.

hopefully this isn't too complicated. :D

If no one has found out ill just pick a random winner 24 hours after posting.

Is it an MSI or Gigabyte 770.

and I'm gonna guess the ssd is corsair or intel. I dont know what game it is maybe titanfall or something

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

So you're telling me, out of the infinite amount of PC parts that exist, we have to guess the exact combination you own (Yes I checked your profile) , THEN guess the SSD and 770 you're going to get. THEN guess the game the code is for.

GkDoWM4.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1823alex, on 30 Apr 2014 - 3:39 PM, said:

Are your specs this?

MOBO: ASUS M5A 78-L

CPU: AMD FX 4300

PSU: EVGA 500W

GRAPHICS CARD: R7 270 CLUB 3D

STORAGE: WB BLUE 1TB

CASE: BITFENIX COMRADE

ASUS DISK DRIVE

and I'm gonna guess the ssd is corsair or intel. I dont know what game it is maybe titanfall or something

That was a build for a friend, hence the title of the thread.

So you're telling me, out of the infinite amount of PC parts that exist, we have to guess the exact combination you own, THEN guess the SSD and 770 you're going to get.

I did post all these things on here. ITs not impossible.

Edited my post. I'm not complaining. It's not difficult enough. That doesn't mean I'm going to try however, too darn lazy!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That was a build for a friend, hence the title of the thread.

I noticed after reading more I changed it now Are we sapost to guess your entire specs? or just which 770 you got?

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Jerakl, on 30 Apr 2014 - 3:42 PM, said:

Edited my post. I'm not complaining. It's not difficult enough. That doesn't mean I'm going to try however, too darn lazy!

1823alex, on 30 Apr 2014 - 3:42 PM, said:

I noticed after reading more I changed it now Are we sapost to guess your entire specs? or just which 770 you got?

Yeah, once you figure out one bit it should be very easy. have fun! :P

Alex is close

Did i get it ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

MSI 770, i5, Asus mobo, corsair or intel ssd and some kingston ram? and like Corsair 500-700W PSU and the game is maybe titanfall?

Am I closer or farther? Whats right/wrong?

CPU. MOBO, and RAM Is correct. The rest isn't right

PSU - CX500

GPU - EVGA 770

Case - Zalman ?

TheRoss0411, on 30 Apr 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:

PSU - CX500

GPU - EVGA 770

Case - Zalman ?

Ohhhh, very close.

Am I closer or farther? Whats right/wrong?

On the right track.

Ohhhh, very close.

What's wrong, the case ?

Is it a NZXT phantom

MSI 770, i5, Asus mobo, corsair ssd and some kingston ram? and like Corsair 750W PSU Define R4 case Closer/Farther? Which are right/wrong

TheRoss0411, on 30 Apr 2014 - 4:00 PM, said:TheRoss0411, on 30 Apr 2014 - 4:00 PM, said:

What's wrong, the case ?

Is it a NZXT phantom

Its the right make for case (Zalman) What model is it though?

1823alex, on 30 Apr 2014 - 4:02 PM, said:

MSI 770, i5, Asus mobo, corsair ssd and some kingston ram? and like Corsair 750W PSU Define R4 case Closer/Farther? Which are right/wrong

Same seires of Asus Mobo's that you have, same RAM.

Its the right make for case (Zalman)

Same seires of Asus Mobo's that you have, same RAM.

Ohhh, Corsair Vengeance ram then, P8Z77V-Pro and MSI 770, i5, corsair ssd and like Corsair 750W PSU Define R4 case Closer/Farther? Which are right/wrong

Its the right make for case (Zalman) What model is it though?

Z9 ?

1823alex, on 30 Apr 2014 - 4:06 PM, said:

Ohhh, Corsair Vengeance ram then, P8Z77V-Pro and MSI 770, i5, corsair ssd and like Corsair 750W PSU Define R4 case Closer/Farther? Which are right/wrong

Closer, Maker of the card is wrong so is the wattage of the PSU and case

Z9 ?

VERY Close. Not right though, I do have a build log up...

Closer, Maker of the card is wrong so is the wattage of the PSU and case

VERY Close. Not right though, I do have a build log up...

Z11 ?