[BGR] Time Warner Cable: "Our network is just as good as Google Fiber"

TopWargamer

I am sorry wat>? My bullshit meter has now broken 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA  no

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

I pay $40 for 10/5 fiber, but it usually tests out to around 10/10 or 10/9... which is nice.

Most connections that are available to me cost at least $50 for a 2MB line though. It's BS.

You have fiber but you get adsl speeds???

Someone better get fired for this

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

You have fiber but you get adsl speeds???

The joys of living in the middle of nowhere...

But seriously, I could get a 50 Mb connection, but it would cost me like $110 a month, and frankly, all I care about is latency. 10 Mbps is just fine and dandy with me.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

I just wish things move faster here in america. (hopefully move faster in the good direction but that just wishful thinking)

All ISP companies are full of bullshit though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cox Communications said the same thing, they're all tools.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Girlfriend: Brad Pitt is just so hot....

Me: His looks work, but mine works just as well.

Basically the same level of naivety.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.