LTT Screwdriver Wave 1

Any updates on when the Wave 1 black shaft screw drivers are suppose to ship?

4 hours ago, FossilX said:

Any updates on when the Wave 1 black shaft screw drivers are suppose to ship?

They just started shipping I guess cause I got my email 25D4CD2F-8690-4272-95FE-06EB548FF750.thumb.png.644e7b4c89bf514ffcde232a281b5e3f.png

9 minutes ago, Marocy said:

They just started shipping I guess cause I got my email 

Damn!!  I'm 358xxx and nothing yet.  Hopefully soon

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

1 hour ago, Velcade said:

Damn!!  I'm 358xxx and nothing yet.  Hopefully soon

I'm a 369XXX and just got mine a few minutes ago. Hopefully you have yours by now, too!

I hope i get mine soon i'm 369xxx   fingers crossed 

Update- my blackshaft and orange is now being shipped 

black and orange / black shaft Order #360XXX   still hasn't shipped  😞

Im #358xxx and still nothing but Im sure they will get it out sooner rather than later. Im fortunate in that I am only a province away so once its in the mail I doubt it will take long to get here

Are they fulfilling in reverse order?  From above, #368XXX and #369XXX, but #358XXX,#360XXX and #366XXX (me) have yet to ship.

But surprised they shipped today, given it's a holiday in BC.

17 hours ago, Cartridge said:

I'm a 369XXX and just got mine a few minutes ago. Hopefully you have yours by now, too!

I'm 359XXX and nothing yet for me either. 

I got a email Friday, that it "shipped" (all black screwdriver). aka label has been created, so I'd still expect up to a week before it actually ships. label created doesn't mean much in terms of shipping honestly, just means they are getting them ready for shipping

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

On 11/12/2022 at 4:53 AM, Areksoo said:

Are they fulfilling in reverse order?  From above, #368XXX and #369XXX, but #358XXX,#360XXX and #366XXX (me) have yet to ship.

But surprised they shipped today, given it's a holiday in BC.

#372 and nothing here

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

11 hours ago, MariusJS said:

#372 and nothing here

You're part of wave 2.

12 hours ago, Areksoo said:

You're part of wave 2.

Wouldn't those numbers be for the Silver shaft one?

Can't see any numbers for the all black one, seems weird to not have a wave for each colorway?

I mean if you were the first one to order all black, 100 people might have ordered a silver one before you.

Also, last I checked they should be shipping wave 4 soon, not wave 2?

Wave 3 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by November 10 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #385422-399662)

Wave 4 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by November 20 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #399663-414059)

2 hours ago, MariusJS said:

Wouldn't those numbers be for the Silver shaft one?

Can't see any numbers for the all black one, seems weird to not have a wave for each colorway?

I mean if you were the first one to order all black, 100 people might have ordered a silver one before you.

Also, last I checked they should be shipping wave 4 soon, not wave 2?

The waves are universal. They are not according to the color of the screwdriver or of the shaft. You are indeed part of wave 2. I am also part of wave 2, order #375, all black screwdriver and black shaft, which I ordered on August 30th with no updates whatsoever. I wrote an email, about a week ago to ltt store support, because I want to know, at least an estimate about when they will ship it and if I'll get it by Christmas. Because, if the national postal services in my country (I live in the EU), will deliver the package, that will take up to 2-3 weeks after the parcel arrives in my country. All I got was an automated response via Zendesk, that they are very busy, but they got my message and they will answer as soon as they can. So far, absolutely nothing. I really can't believe that no one from their staff posts some helpful information. Because there are many people in my shoes, who are becoming more and more frustrated by the entire lack of updates/communication. Honestly, if one wouldn't know better, you'd think it's all a scam, by the way they are acting. Basically, doing nothing for the customer. Didn't expect 0 communication and updates on their side, especially considering that the delivery term is becoming long overdue.

2 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

The waves are universal. They are not according to the color of the screwdriver or of the shaft. You are indeed part of wave 2. I am also part of wave 2, order #375, all black screwdriver and black shaft, which I ordered on August 30th with no updates whatsoever. I wrote an email, about a week ago to ltt store support, because I want to know, at least an estimate about when they will ship it and if I'll get it by Christmas. Because, if the national postal services in my country (I live in the EU), will deliver the package, that will take up to 2-3 weeks after the parcel arrives in my country. All I got was an automated response via Zendesk, that they are very busy, but they got my message and they will answer as soon as they can. So far, absolutely nothing. I really can't believe that no one from their staff posts some helpful information. Because there are many people in my shoes, who are becoming more and more frustrated by the entire lack of updates/communication. Honestly, if one wouldn't know better, you'd think it's all a scam, by the way they are acting. Basically, doing nothing for the customer. Didn't expect 0 communication and updates on their side, especially considering that the delivery term is becoming long overdue.

How does that work tho?

I just don't get the logic behind a universal wave when there are so many SKU's

13 minutes ago, MariusJS said:

How does that work tho?

I also do not get the logic. Because there is none, in my opinion. Unfortunately, as we stand to witness, the information provided so far, regarding shipping is proving to be erroneous in many, if not most cases, thus rendering it irrelevant from my standpoint. As I stated in another post, I can understand delays. However I cannot abide the entire lack of communication and updates on their side, especially that this is a product we paid for in advance. At this point, this is becoming disrespectful and unacceptable.

36 minutes ago, MariusJS said:

How does that work tho?

The waves only apply for non-black shafts.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

4 minutes ago, Velcade said:

Have they confirmed this anywhere officially?

If so the store page/communications towards customers are even worse than I first thought

27 minutes ago, Velcade said:

Can you please tell us where did you get that information? Because from what I've seen and I've double, triple checked there is nowhere anywhere, where that is specified !

The only info provided about the black shaft screwdriver is this: "units with black shaft may delay beyond these dates as those are limited run and built to order". With emphasis on "may", they don't even say it's a certainty that they will be delayed. The confirmation email, confirms the order and the fact that I am in wave 2. Again, I have to reiterate, there is nowhere anywhere specified that waves are only applied to non-black shafts. 

On 11/12/2022 at 11:19 AM, Billnyet said:

I'm 359XXX and nothing yet for me either. 

#359XXX here too. Still nothing.

Just got an update from support. Black shaft screwdrivers, take 3-4 more weeks than the suggested delivery date for each wave. I wish this was clearly stipulated from the get go. At least, I got the updated info. 

Edit: Original message from support:

Capture.JPG

Edited by Alex T88

On 11/7/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ravendarat said:

Yep, but I ordered black shaft. What was your order number? In general the only thing to really do is wait, and sending in support tickets for updates will only bog them down more. Im not saying that the delays arent crappy to deal with, just saying that adding tickets to the support team probably wont help. Hopefully logistics can get things moving at a more regular pace soon. I will suggest though that LTT should really update their website to reflect the new shipping estimates as they clearly arent hitting the current ones on the page.

Yeah here is a screenshot taken today. I never got a tracking number or anything. 

C94214DB-D7B2-4C1B-B963-5ED31C4129F7.jpeg

Mine shipped last night... or rather the shipping label was printed last night. 

Seems like 4-5 weeks (rather than 3-4 weeks) is a more accurate representation of the delay from the estimated shipping date.... and that's only assuming the rest of wave 1 black shafts are shipped in the next 7 days.