LTT Screwdriver Wave 1

Just curious if wave 1 of the screwdriver is still planning on being shipped on/ by October 20th (tomorrow at the time of writing)? I am pretty early into Wave 1 but have gotten zero updates on it shipping. I was hoping that being so early it would ship out sooner than the 20th. I will update if I get notification of it being shipped tomorrow.

I'm order 3658XX for screwdriver and I've received tracking information but it looks like only the label has been printed. Did you happen to order black shaft?

I was also early into wave 1, within the first hour (order 363XXX), and received my notice of shipping 1am saturday morning.聽 聽Tracking says parcel was picked up monday afternoon and is supposed to arrive to me thursday

I'm in ontario and got the black and orange with the silver shaft.聽 聽probably going to rebuild my PC after work just cause im excited to try it out

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Gigabyte Aorus Master x570s | Corsair Dominator Platinum (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10G | Lian iO1Dyamic | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W聽| Acer Predator X34 P聽| Acer XB271HU聽| NZXT Kraken Z73

Im order 367XXX, had a label created notice at ~4pm PDT last friday (14/10) - still nothing since then but I would guess that they have them sitting there once they're ready to ship and they get picked up sequentially? I can't imagine they all go out the day the label is created and with the volume of orders at the minute I suppose it makes sense

Will be interested to hear when聽@DeltaBruggemann's gets picked up

Ok I guess I misspoke when posting, I am not as early as I thought with order 3696xx, I thought they started much later than they did. So far I have not received any label information at all, sadly. I did order the orange and black shaft @DeltaBruggemannso that could be a reason as well. Still hopeful and will notify when I get a label created email as well. I have a lot of screws to screw is all.聽

6 minutes ago, FoxDye0089 said:

Ok I guess I misspoke when posting, I am not as early as I thought with order 3696xx, I thought they started much later than they did. So far I have not received any label information at all, sadly. I did order the orange and black shaft @DeltaBruggemannso that could be a reason as well. Still hopeful and will notify when I get a label created email as well. I have a lot of screws to screw is all.聽

If I remember correctly, black shafts should start assembly soon if not this week, and start going out early November, I think, barring more port issues

@FoxDye0089聽Black Shaft is going to ship later then silver shaft but shouldn鈥檛 be too much longer. I also believe the creator warehouse team is prioritising getting backpack out the door as they are currently a month behind where they wanted to be with shipping them.聽

16 minutes ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

@FoxDye0089聽Black Shaft is going to ship later then silver shaft but shouldn鈥檛 be too much longer. I also believe the creator warehouse team is prioritising getting backpack out the door as they are currently a month behind where they wanted to be with shipping them.聽

Not only that, they take up a massive amount of space compared to screwdriver and they got 25,000 backpacks in about a week at the distributor聽

4 hours ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

Oh I must have missed that on the Wan show or wherever. Makes sense though, thank you for the info.

2 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Black shaft will be in a couple weeks last I heard 馃檪

I just mailed support asking to get a Jerryrig knife added to my order of the blackshaft, is support response time quick enough to do this before those shipments are going out?

@Mope El TwoDon't take that email as proof. Check the tracking. You'll get the email once a shipping label has been printed I think? I've attached my email showing that it was "definitely sent" on the 16th (17th my date) and the tracking as of today the 21st (my date) shows that DHL HAVE NOT picked it up.

I ordered an all black with silver shaft for anyone curious.

email.thumb.png.1c8cc6341f0090380b25b4e40f045557.png

track.png

track2.png

Edited by CSwords
Edited image to remove identifying information

On 10/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, DeltaBruggemann said:

I'm order 3658XX for screwdriver and I've received tracking information but it looks like only the label has been printed. Did you happen to order black shaft?

I'm 3612xx and have recieved no emails or anything

1 hour ago, timbro said:

I'm 3612xx and have recieved no emails or anything

You can log in on LTTStore, and within your account you'll be able to see your orders. Through this, you'll be able to get a general idea as to where the order is.聽

Question time though. Did you order a driver with black shaft? If so, they're going to be started to be sent out in a few weeks.

I am order number: 3652XX.

Initially ordered a silver shafter and a black shaft. Contacted support and asked the black shaft to be replaced with a silver one as I didn't like the wear the black one was getting which I spotted in some of the LTT videos.

Nick Light updated my order and I am still waiting on mine to get shipped.

I am wave 1 order聽371xxx containing 1x silver shaft. It is now October 25 and the screwdriver has not been shipped (I have not received any "your order has shipped" email).

Same here, order #367xxx for 1 silver shaft (orange/black). I received the "Your order is on the way" email on October 15 and last night Wizmo updated to "Parcel Scanned in Terminal". DHL is still stuck on "Label created", but I guess they have to pick it up first. But I have not yet received any email updates.

The latest status does hoever imply that the screwdriver was actually sent from the warehouse.聽

362xxx, black/silver delivered yesterday, east coast US.

I got an email on the 10/10 saying it was shipped. Have been checking the tracking it just says data has been received all this time.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060聽Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

The status changed to 'Parcel Departed Terminal (Vancouver BC)' 2 days ago. No changes since then. What I have heard from LTT Support is that this might take 1-2 weeks to update at all. In the meantime, the package is still being transported. I contacted LTT Suport and they said tracking just doesn't always update accordingly.

In my case DHL is the company who should ship the screwdriver to The Netherlands (in my case).

LTT Support:

There likely won't be another tracking event until such time that the parcel has been handed off to DHL. After that they will usually be more timely.聽Wizmo is not a traditional courier so much as a fulfillment company (i.e., they don't perform deliveries to anyone's door, but they take packages from us so that they can be forwarded to various different couriers) so they are unable to provide frequent tracking updates themselves for the most part.

image.png.196b3e438f2e85aa0fb52b001397e039.png

#361xxx, black shaft. Still unfulfilled/no tracking.

6 hours ago, matthijs110 said:

The status changed to 'Parcel Departed Terminal (Vancouver BC)' 2 days ago. No changes since then. What I have heard from LTT Support is that this might take 1-2 weeks to update at all. In the meantime, the package is still being transported. I contacted LTT Suport and they said tracking just doesn't always update accordingly.

In my case DHL is the company who should ship the screwdriver to The Netherlands (in my case).

image.png.196b3e438f2e85aa0fb52b001397e039.png

DHL takes FOREVER to update tracking unfortunately聽

3 hours ago, panni said:

#361xxx, black shaft. Still unfulfilled/no tracking.

Black shaft are just now being made starting this week or next ish, not expected to ship for a couple weeks, mid ish November if everything goes to plan

Wave 1 silver shaft聽3713xx still has not shipped. I've not received any emails from LTT/couriers.