PC Build Not Posting/No BIOS

Hey All!

So I am in the process of doing my first PC build alone and ran into an issue after having put everything together last night.

Components:

Ryzen 5 3500x

Gigabyte B550 DS3H

16 GB Corsair Vengence RAM

1 TB Intel 660 SSD

GeForce GTX 1660 ti

EVGA 600w PSU

My PC is not posting after multiple attempts with all pieces put in and then removed one at a time until only PSU, CPU and one stick of RAM were left. I thought maybe it was a BIOS issue, but 3000 series CPUs should work with this motherboard out of box. Please advise as to what I should do.

You can follow this guide, it has clear steps to follow when you're pc is not posting.

On 10/13/2022 at 4:45 PM, Furhart said:

You can follow this guide, it has clear steps to follow when you're pc is not posting.

I have run through these solutions and still do not have any post or image. I think it is possible my graphics card isn’t working. Any chance my power super is not generating enough power for it?

On 10/15/2022 at 3:34 AM, thisallyeliminated said:

I have run through these solutions and still do not have any post or image. I think it is possible my graphics card isn’t working. Any chance my power super is not generating enough power for it?

IF you indeed ran through, you would have verified the GPU is working in another PC. Did you do that?

Looking at your noted specs, the PSU should be fine, just fine.

Can you be very specific about what is happening with the computer exactly? (do fans spin, do you see any leds, are there beeps, etc....)

Which steps of the linked post did you execute exactly, what was the result of each of those steps exactly?

When asking online, being specific with your communication is very important, we have zero context other than what you provide.