Logitech "modified" the Logitech Cloud page

Birblover12

LMG did a bit on the Wan Show about the Logitech Cloud, more so the reviews, which led me to have a look at the page after the show. Only to find this...image.thumb.png.ea110d34a63f75eafa2ef4d8e3681caa.pngimage.png.2a3862dceb71066a2f16c3303147b994.png

It would appear that Logitech has removed both the review button, and the review functionality entirely after getting exposed on the Wan Show for having a very suspicious way of curating reviews. It's not only just for the Logitech cloud that they've removed the reviews, but for every single product on their website. I wonder if this was just a legitimate "oopsie" from Logitech after using a poorly designed review system for so long, or if it's as they say in Norway, Ugler i Mosen.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

To see reviews on existing products, disable your adblocker and or use the US website.
The other thread on this already explained why Logitech got rid of reviews on this pre-order product. Plus it made no sense for reviews to exist on a product that didn't.
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/products/mice/mx-master-3s.910-006556.html
Scroll to the bottom, reviews are there.

image.thumb.png.8042f923b9fb2da11a0ede5ae1a605f8.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro