ASUS G513RW-HQ098W: is it a good laptop for content creation and University?

Hi

I'm in the market for a new laptop
ASUS G513RW-HQ098W
this looks really good to me 
the only question i have are

1. can i install win10?
  2. how is the display? 
  3. do exist some sort of tier list for laptop display

Thanks

1 hour ago, __Dreamer__ said:

Hi

I'm in the market for a new laptop
ASUS G513RW-HQ098W
this looks really good to me 
the only question i have are

1. can i install win10?
  2. how is the display? 
  3. do exist some sort of tier list for laptop display

Thanks

1.) This one seems to have been asked and answered on redit which was a suggestion to use the media creation tool to make an installer for it

Im not sure that is a 100% answer though.  It will at best be a contortion to make it do it. At worst there could be some non-functional system or other.  Why do you specifically need 10 over 11?

You feel the thing is rugged enough for you?  College can be even harder on electronics than high school for numerous reasons.  This is why the go-to for students is generally a Mac laptop.  They’re fairly rugged relative to their dollar cost.  You can get PCs that are more rugged but they’re also generally much more expensive.  
There don’t seem to be any reviews around of that specific model, but you’re mostly interested in the case for ruggedness, so a similar one may do.  Similarly, one may also find out if the screen is up to your standards by finding out what model of panel it is then looking for other laptops that use that panel.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.