Unraid Docker help

Hey you beautiful reader,

I'm just gonna jump right into it, I have a home server running Unraid w/a 2Tb Seagate HDD and a 120Gb Crucial SSD. Nothing crazy in terms of storage, just what I had lying around. 
I have it setup as such 2TB drive as Disk1, with the SSD as Cache, no parity(will come later when I get drives). So that's how I have it setup.

NOW, my pain. I want to run a pixelmon minecraft server(Pixelmon-1.16.5-9.0.10-universal.jar) with a world I already have. Sounds simple right? Probably.

I have tried a few different dockers and no luck getting them to run correctly. Additionally, I have cloudflare running a custom domain already and it works PERFECT so I just need help with the config of the server.

The First one I used. binhex-minecraftserver(Binhex's Repository)(3rd Preference)

I was able to get this one running properly as a normal server and worked with my Domain. But I didn't know how to convert it to a pixelmon server with the directory, tbh this one I was just not 100% at changing directories. No GUI that I remember which is fine, and had easy RAM configs.

The second one was Pixelmon(Goobaroo's Repository)(Last Preference)
This one worked right away, I didn't like the RAM config; wasn't sure if it worked right. This connected and my domain worked, with pixelmon running the correct version. The only issue is setting the RAM right and it had some rubber-banding and I couldn't throw my world in the files since it was locked with permission locks.

The third one was MineOS-node (clowrym's Repository)(2nd Preference)

I had gotten this one setup as normal server and it had a nice Web GUI but I had issues at first getting the .Jar to be discoverable in the web GUI and then I got it selected but then it wouldn't run even after EULA and trying to force an install, additionally didn't work when I just moved a working server over as well. I got no clue on this one.

The last one was binhex-mineos-node(Binhex's Repository)(Preferred)
TBH this one I didn't spend much time trying, I got it setup and couldn't login to the web GUI(didn't know the username). I tried a few times to no avail.

So if you have any knowledge or want to try to help with any of these I am all ears to suggestions. I just want a up to date pixelmon server with a custom world(running from another pixelmon server) that can hold 12 people max and no real lag that has a nice GUI(if possible). I prefer binhex-mineos-node as the one if possible, but if we can get any of the others working correctly I'm down for it.

What I think it might be: I think my shares are setup incorrectly and permissions aren't working correctly. I'm all for reformatting if need be there's nothing on there.

I appreciate if you read this far and are able to help!

-Kaleb

i have binhex-crafty-4 on my unraid box, but i prefer running a debian VM with my own 'run anything as a systemd service' scripts.