headphones broke need suggestions

ninjapotato
Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
1 hour ago, ninjapotato said:

I tried but sadly the frame is broken so I cant find any replacement parts for it

Try contacting them directly through their support team. I'm personally in the process of refurbishing a old pair of hd 650's and I have been able to source parts from them that isn't on their spare parts part of their website

So I have been using my sennheiser hd700 for a few years now and the frame finally broke now im looking for something new and im not sure whats a good comparison to these headphones and im open to suggestions and pretty open to basically almost all price ranges and my main purpose is to use them for gaming, watching movies and youtube and listening to music. P.s im using the first jds element amp dac combo

If you wanted something better the hd 800s exists great for gaming and content consumption. But for a similar sound signature and around the same price range and personally thing is way better than the 700 the dt 1990 from Beyerdynamic is really good for gaming and content consumption as well

2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

If you wanted something better the hd 800s exists great for gaming and content consumption. But for a similar sound signature and around the same price range and personally thing is way better than the 700 the dt 1990 from Beyerdynamic is really good for gaming and content consumption as well

are the cups and the cable replaceable on those?

5 hours ago, ninjapotato said:

are the cups and the cable replaceable on those?

Yes and Beyerdynamic just like Sennheiser support are pretty awesome if you need to order specific parts. You could theoretically fix your hd 700 by sourcing parts directly from Sennheiser. 

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

Yes and Beyerdynamic just like Sennheiser support are pretty awesome if you need to order specific parts. You could theoretically fix your hd 700 by sourcing parts directly from Sennheiser. 

I tried but sadly the frame is broken so I cant find any replacement parts for it

1 hour ago, ninjapotato said:

Try contacting them directly through their support team. I'm personally in the process of refurbishing a old pair of hd 650's and I have been able to source parts from them that isn't on their spare parts part of their website