Turning the LTT backpack into a VR backpack?

I'm curious, how bad would this be after you rip and tear it apart such as to force fit it into the role?

13 hours ago, tkitch said:

unless you know how to stitch and reinforce things?  Pretty bad.

I guess the best way to do this is to actually make an open source project and do a step-by-step modifier or to see if it gets picked up by someone on the internets for the luls.

a backpack or a laptop holder for practically tetherless PCVR has been a plan for a while in numerous VR Communities but the idea, as much as i hate to say is flawed because "If you fall over you kill it" or other painfully obvious fixes to Problems such as Airflow. 

On 9/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, BionicSeaSerpent said:

a backpack or a laptop holder for practically tetherless PCVR has been a plan for a while in numerous VR Communities but the idea, as much as i hate to say is flawed because "If you fall over you kill it" or other painfully obvious fixes to Problems such as Airflow. 

There are still officially made VR Backpacks but very few being sold:

https://unboundxr.eu/vr-computers/vr-backpacks

The Zotac VR 4.0 has so far being the one using modern CPUs and GPUs but I'm yet to see more jump abroad... so they are relevant but dead

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC