Intel Core i7 8700 @ 3.20GHz    
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Motherboard:

PRIME Z390-A

16GB ram at 2666mhz 

ISSUE:
so I played RL for a long time and for some reason after  deleting my operating system and reinstalling it wont open and let me play 
I have tried a lot of stuff to fix this using the knowledge I have but this is beyond me I might overlooked something but idk truly all I do know is that its starting okay I see it go up on the task manger below the epic launcher and pop it closes and say NOTHING I tried to:
1) verify game file 

2) reinstalling the game

3) reinstalling epic game launcher
4) reinstalling Windows 10

5) I am pretty sure I tried all of what Epic games has on there site ...

6)updating Microsoft c++ (just because I saw it suggested somewhere)

7)updating .NET to the latest 

8) turning pc on and off (IT didn't help :-_()

9)tried to open it in rapid but to no result 

10) updated GPU CPU drivers 

11)tried to look it up on steam wasn't there .

11.1) my friend library share the game and it acted the same as it did with epic games!

12)contacting support - Ongoing (pending for first contact)
NOTE: this list is not completed you can help expanding it by suggesting in the comments!
ty and have a nice day ❤️

SOLVED:

so i set down and manage to fix it this is now resolve i thank you for your time in any case the issue was this :
i made a new installment of windows and it came with one drive apparently some of the game file were located there.
i simply deleted the one drive not knowing that was the case then downloaded the game i bet somewhere in the installement the launcher saw the folder with the files and said oh you have this good but these werent the fies but the file's one drive location or something any how i am now deleting it all and then deleting one drive so the game will not have any files not on my pc this has work and made it so i can play the game normally now 
ty have a grate day!

fixed

hi i got a mid range pc with these specs:

Processor:
Video Card:

Motherboard:

PRIME Z390-A

16GB ram at 2666mhz 

ISSUE:
so I played RL for a long time and for some reason after  deleting my operating system and reinstalling it wont open and let me play 
I have tried a lot of stuff to fix this using the knowledge I have but this is beyond me I might overlooked something but idk truly all I do know is that its starting okay I see it go up on the task manger below the epic launcher and pop it closes and say NOTHING I tried to:
1) verify game file 

2) reinstalling the game

11.1) my friend library share the game and it acted the same as it did with epic games!

NOTE: this list is not completed you can help expanding it by suggesting in the comments!

SOLVED:

so i set down and manage to fix it this is now resolve i thank you for your time in any case the issue was this :
i made a new installment of windows and it came with one drive apparently some of the game file were located there.
i simply deleted the one drive not knowing that was the case then downloaded the game i bet somewhere in the installement the launcher saw the folder with the files and said oh you have this good but these werent the fies but the file's one drive location or something any how i am now deleting it all and then deleting one drive so the game will not have any files not on my pc this has work and made it so i can play the game normally now 
ty have a grate day!

This is a bug with the game for a long time now, sometimes you need to open it 2 times for it to actually run. I even had to try more than 5 times once.

2 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

This is a bug with the game for a long time now, sometimes you need to open it 2 times for it to actually run. I even had to try more than 5 times once.

ahh dose not seemed to work sadly 

Have you tried updating your drivers? Meaning for CPU, GPU, etc. Doesn't hurt to check. In any case, could always shoot Epic Games a support message, maybe they have some extra insight.

Epic Games has always had a very poor launcher, and that's being conservative. It's possible they released an update in Rocket League and it broke something, not sure though as I don't play that game.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

26 minutes ago, Snipkill900 said:

epic game launcher

I think I found your problem. 😉

But seriously though, Steam is so much better.

Primary Gaming Rig:

Ryzen 5 5600 CPU, Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI mITX motherboard, PNY XLR8 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM, Mushkin PILOT 500GB SSD (boot), Corsair Force 3 480GB SSD (games), XFX RX 5700 8GB GPU, Fractal Design Node 202 HTPC Case, Corsair SF 450 W 80+ Gold SFX PSU, Windows 11 Pro, Dell S2719DGF 27.0" 2560x1440 155 Hz Monitor, Corsair K68 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard (MX Brown), Logitech G900 CHAOS SPECTRUM Wireless Mouse, Logitech G533 Headset

HTPC/Gaming Rig:

Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, ASRock B450M Pro4 mATX Motherboard, ADATA XPG GAMMIX D20 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM, Mushkin PILOT 1TB SSD (boot), 2x Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" HDD (data), Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" HDD (DVR), PowerColor RX VEGA 56 8GB GPU, Fractal Design Node 804 mATX Case, Cooler Master MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Semi-modular ATX PSU, Silverstone SST-SOB02 Blu-Ray Writer, Windows 11 Pro, Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard, Corsair K63 Lapboard Combo (MX Red w/Blue LED), Logitech G603 Wireless Mouse, Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset, HAUPPAUGE WinTV-quadHD TV Tuner, Samsung 65RU9000 TV

9 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

Have you tried updating your drivers? Meaning for CPU, GPU, etc. Doesn't hurt to check. In any case, could always shoot Epic Games a support message, maybe they have some extra insight.

Epic Games has always had a very poor launcher, and that's being conservative. It's possible they released an update in Rocket League and it broke something, not sure though as I don't play that game.

i have updated my gpu cpu and anything that may be connected  to it didnt help sadly 

7 minutes ago, Kid.Lazer said:

i know i wish...

image_2022-09-21_000802337.png

22 minutes ago, Kid.Lazer said:

look at 11.1) 
man this is tough i just want to play the game i love :C

17 hours ago, Snipkill900 said:

hi i got a mid range pc with these specs:

Processor:
Video Card:

Motherboard:

PRIME Z390-A

16GB ram at 2666mhz 

ISSUE:
1) verify game file 

2) reinstalling the game

SOLVED:

ty have a grate day!

fixed