Teach Yourself Java in 7 Days

Ciccioo

link: http://norvig.com/21-days.html

today i found this old article, i liked it and i thought i would share it here

i decided to post it here, of all places, because in this section there are a bunch of posts of young wannabe-programmers who throw themselves into coding, aiming at having a game developed in a couple of weeks, or just learning a language after another on codacademy mostly to have that checkbox marked

despite me being a newbie like these forum members i'm talking about, i'm pretty confident that this short article is a good read and anybody who plans on becoming a programmer could find some solid guidelines in it

so yeah, there you go

Haha, i'm a young wogramming (wannabe probrammer) :P lol. But i don't aim to be a expert at anything and i don't want to make games. I fell in love with coding because you are working hard and then it works, you made a computer, a magic box do something you wanted to do all on your own. 

I've spend my own money on books and hosting just so i can learn, i don't expect that i could be a programmer in a couple of weeks.. Hell i'm working 1,5 years on improving my HTML / CSS / JavaScript, i know it's tough.

Thanks for posting the article tho! :) I'll read it! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

link: http://norvig.com/21-days.html

today i found this old article, i liked it and i thought i would share it here

i decided to post it here, of all places, because in this section there are a bunch of posts of young wannabe-programmers who throw themselves into coding, aiming at having a game developed in a couple of weeks, or just learning a language after another on codacademy mostly to have that checkbox marked

despite me being a newbie like these forum members i'm talking about, i'm pretty confident that this short article is a good read and anybody who plans on becoming a programmer could find some solid guidelines in it

so yeah, there you go

I was aware of this, and that is why I love programming.

Since I was little (well, younger than I am now) I have remembered this sentence:

The journey is your goal

But thank you for sharing this with us, still a pretty interesting read.

Learning

fun fact around a week ago I found that article aswell but haven't got to reading it and today I was planning on reading it and then suddenly I see it here!