Folding@home - Not showing in team Linus :(

SO I've been folding for a week or so on and off. I know that I am not doing it as much as most people but I figured I'd do it here and there until I have my system ready for it properly.

So today I decided to check out the Linus team results and see how we were getting on only to then notice that I am not listed on that members list at all. Can someone look at my config and let me know if I have done something wrong? No point in being part of the team if the folding does not count as part of the team work 

Cheers

Eth

post-5042-0-63777000-1368103232_thumb.jp

post-5042-0-63777000-1368103232_thumb.jp

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Well, there might be some correlation to this.

MAY 08, 2013

Stats server is down and undergoing maintenance

A key FAH server is down right now and stats updates have been suspended until it is back up.  As always, stats are kept on the Work Servers (WS's) so even if an update hasn't been run, the points are being accumulated as WUs come in, so it's only an issue of updating the database for donors to see.

We don't have an ETA on this right now, but our team is working on it.

http://folding.typepad.com/

I would wait and see till after this is back up and working before We start to worry to much on if there is something wrong at your end. 

But if it turns out that there is something wrong at your end, then to eliminate any problems, I would recommend restarting the computer so that the client will reset and reply any settings you have. (This could be the simple case of the client needing a restart to get everything in order.)

Beyond that, it looks like everything is in order from what I can see.

I agree with Warmon - that is most likely cause. Otherwise everything you have looks to be correct.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

yea was just going to post to ignore, I'm finally up :P 

Na I was just thinking I had done something wrong and that the team was not getting any of the credit for what my rig was working on :)

Cheers lads

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly