Which 360mm Aio Cooler to get?

John204

I'm looking to buy a 360mm Aio cooler for AM5. Most manufacturers have confirmed that AM4 coolers work with AM5 and my budget is around $200 AUD.

I'm currently juggling between two options: 

Cooler Master ML360R: https://www.computeralliance.com.au/cooler-master-masterliquid-ml360r-argb-aio-cpu-cooler-mlx-d36m-a20pc-r1?s=0 (2 Year warranty, RGB for extra fps, quieter (<34dB), 650-2000 RPM)

EVGA CLC 360mm: https://www.bpctech.com.au/product/400-hy-cl36-v1-evga-clc-360mm-all-in-one-rgb-led-cpu-liquid-cooler.html (5 Year warranty, 500 - 2400 RPM, < 39.9dB, $20 cheaper)

A common issue with the EVGA CLC 360mm seems to be sound/noise problems, in a video by Gamers Nexus, it goes up to 60 dB. However, I do not actually know how loud that is. I tend to not mind a little bit of sound as I use headphones and have had my fans running between 60-70% while gaming.

I'm also open to other suggestions but I'm trying not to spend too much on a cooler, only chose a 360mm because I didn't want a dual fan cooler at the front of my case with one empty slot (which would look even more weird if RGB is on). I'm running a 5000D and am intending for a 6 fan setup, with the 3 on the AIO pulling and 3 fans at the back of the case exhausting.

Here is a link to the Australian Pcpartpicker, so the prices you can see the prices of the Aios: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/#c=33,41&W=10360&sort=price&page=1

Is ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 not an option? It is currently the best 360 AIO you can buy, but the prices on pcpartpicker seem weird, it should actually be near the EVGA price, and the BPCtech does stupid geoblocking, so i cant see that site to see if they sell arctic.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

Is ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 not an option? It is currently the best 360 AIO you can buy, but the prices on pcpartpicker seem weird, it should actually be near the EVGA price, and the BPCtech does stupid geoblocking, so i cant see that site to see if they sell arctic.

Unfortunately they do not sell it. The cheapest is for $199 without delivery, with delivery it ends up being around $220.

Im running the EK AIO on my overclocked 5900x and it idles at 38* and after a 1hr benchtest it doesn't go above 76* with a mild fan curve.  At max fan it comes down to 72* with my Lian Li SL Infinity fans.