LTT logo/patch on the backpack

ZeroVelocity

Hi, I was wondering if the ltt logo/patch on the front of the backpack was removable without affecting the integrity of the bag.

It looks like it's just held on with a stitch at the edges which you should be able to cut and remove. 

Also would that qualify as modification of the bag. 

if you zoom in a bit you can see it on this picture.lttstore_Backpack_TransparencyFile_1000x.png.6a6b08300c33ec182a75b69a48c444ad.png

I'm asking to know if you could, I'm not sure if I will. I have multiple reasons, recognisability among them.

5 hours ago, ET_Explorer said:

Hi, Welcome!

Why do you want it remove?

Why would you want to be a walking advertisement?

Plus, if you're spending $250 on a backpack, then chances are you have some fairly expensive gear in it!

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

45 minutes ago, yolosnail said:

Why would you want to be a walking advertisement?

Plus, if you're spending $250 on a backpack, then chances are you have some fairly expensive gear in it!

Branding on products is pretty common place, I have no problem with the "walking advertisement" part but you are definitely right that if someone sees a LTT bag and knows what LTT is then assuming there is expensive electronics in it would definitely be a downside.