Hi im new to buy a gpu and i would like to buy a gpu(used) from ebay

Demonglitch0
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
2 minutes ago, Demonglitch0 said:

what is the average price of a gtx 750 ti used

A low profile one is about 80$. A normal one about 40$. Normal ones dont fit you need a low profile card.

how do i spot scam on ebay because i am new to buy a gpu

or which gpu is good to buy under 94usd(124 cad)

Radeons might fall in that price range, but you're still not going to get much. $200-$400 would get you much better.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

i have hp prodesk 800 g2 that i want to set a gpu for gaming

and psu in the prodesk hp have 240 watts

and the cpu in my hp prodesk is i5 6400

12 minutes ago, Demonglitch0 said:

going to be tough with that psu. maybe something like a 1050 ti that only pulls power from the pci slot might be your best bet. maybe something like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185570579367?epid=28031984310&hash=item2b34de53a7:g:IZkAAOSwLWpjGTHB&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoJ1cphnkusjcWEHK7hqsUWTSldfRCBs7rBj%2B2F0I19iwte1e1GiAoZ2PUrvaJZApNQI7S7qLGBYDGOfuMNMH2rijy7kWLjsnzJ0Jxak63IjANlHAo%2BN6B%2Fbrmmm4c1btqSHUPbIn%2FuIFYgbJVovo2%2B9HqIlfeNocA%2BilDszFBp1Ud47yocWfAPFkZ7X388pGVnI0Zc1GOkjpyMra1p%2BI1Qw%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR7zr8trnYA

nvm, wont work in sff case

6 minutes ago, Demonglitch0 said:

Is this the full tower or the sff one?

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Is this the full tower or the sff one?

the sff one

1 minute ago, ET_Explorer said:

Nope, you won't get any gpu in that case.

you sure

Just now, Demonglitch0 said:

the sff one

A low profile gtx 750(ti) might fit in budget. If very luck a gtx 1050(ti) low profile

Just now, jaslion said:

A low profile gtx 750(ti) might fit in budget. If very luck a gtx 1050(ti) low profile

ok

1 minute ago, Demonglitch0 said:

you sure

no, he isn't. you can fit a gpu, but your options are much more limited. the card must be a low profile, which cost more, but possibly still doable on that budget.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

2 minutes ago, Demonglitch0 said:

A low profile one is about 80$. A normal one about 40$. Normal ones dont fit you need a low profile card.

GTX 750 Ti LP:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204092295561?epid=2254306396&hash=item2f84d94989:g:grIAAOSwaHpjIN1c&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsAKbgU%2Be8B6D4gQWxYjbt1LDfGp7bvMHBwpuuRH5FHF30yKh0UWUiqEGk%2FvcEn7Af9stz%2F%2By8jXrJslWfPeFw59LSFWXd5fs34gUUAdEQm5rq4pEUQCHNxxVdfodneOzE7EettfWJzC5IS3BOZcilP%2BwnGU%2FAYig8NFIf9mVdrEaYCsB%2FnXKNvU67mCgKoYzaveIDKthXzRfT5muhoCQ5DpCaI27HHmgL4RLo0R5hAF%2B|tkp%3ABk9SR-qW76LpYA

There are a bunch of RX 550 LP cards on ebay that fit your budget. As others have stated, your options are pretty slim considering your budget. With a little bigger budget you could probably get a GTX 1050 Ti ($100-$130 or so range), or if you could come up with around $150 your could get a RX 6400, but without PCIe 4.0 that's not really worth it.

44 minutes ago, fisterkev said:

RX 6400, but without PCIe 4.0

Even worse, 4x lanes.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

8 hours ago, JoshB2084 said:

Even worse, 4x lanes.

True, but it's really not as bad as advertised. I have one in a HTPC on PCIe 4.0 that replaced a 1050 Ti and it actually is a pretty significant improvement in FPS. That's especially the case since you'll get a new 6400 for a similar price that you can typically find a used 1050 Ti. But the hit that you take if you're not on 4.0 is real.

With a card like that, you've just got to keep in mind what it's really for and the sort of performance that you'll get for it. It's a budget card that'll hit 60+ FPS in most titles only with turning down settings. And frankly, its only real use case is for slim/low profile PCs that you want to use for some light gaming - there's no way in hell I'd buy or recommend a full-sized model. If used LP 1650s were more affordable it wouldn't really be a question, either.