Under £500 OG Titan x pc

KIFEATOMIC

Hi there so recently bought a pre-built custom computer for that so nothing off eBay it came with a Amd ryzen 5 3400g processor 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a new gtx 1650 (gddr6) added 120 mm aio cooler on the cpu and have found an amazing deal had a titan X Maxwell 12 GB even though the card is seven years old it should still be able to outperform with 1650 I should be able to sell the current 1650 for £100 which would bring the PC back under the £500 budget the spare power supply I will probably just be kept in case of an emergency i’m also going to be spending £60 on a full 240 mm all in one GPU cooler with the kraken g12 and a corsair aio.

text.txttext.txt

-= Topic moved to New Builds and Planning =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 9/14/2022 at 3:59 AM, Ryuikko said:

Is this a question or a statement?

I’m saying is it worth getting a aio for the GPU sorry

33 minutes ago, KIFEATOMIC said:

I’m saying is it worth getting a aio for the GPU sorry

If the fans are still reasonably working and its not thermal throttling, then I cant see a reason to buy a gpu aio.