Drive uninitializing during use

This document is a summary of the issue and troubleshooting I have done.
I will also attach system information files, event viewer errors and disk info files.

Original error/problem:        This is an abridged story but the key details are included.

I bought some new Samsung 2TB 970 evo plus NVME SSDs and I installed them to my PC. I was playing Star Wars battlefront 2 2017 from those new drives, and when loading a new character to play the character did not load. I tried to respawn and then none of the characters would load, the game would still run though. I quit the game and tried to load it again, but it would not launch. I was confused why and restarted my PC. The problem went away, and I started to play again, but the same issue occurred. I then got concerned and ran a CHKDSK on the D: drive, which turned out fine. The problem continued and then I proceeded to reinstall windows. After installation of the OS and my games, the error still occurred. I restarted the PC again and left disk management open while I was playing and then when the error happened again. I saw that the disk became uninitialized in disk management and after a restart it was fine again. No data was corrupted, and no data was lost. I downloaded Samsung magician to scan the SSDs for any sector errors and that also turned out fine. I switched the drives around in their M.2 Slots and the same error occurred. I finally gave in and bought a new motherboard (MSI Board). The errors still happened on that motherboard, so I reinstalled windows again. STILL didn’t fix it. So, I called in the powers of RMA and got a replacement MSI motherboard and both Samsung SSDs. Brand new drives and another brand new mother later, I thought Ill just run them all as separate drives, C:, D:, and E:. but when I go to play the game on a new installation, the issue still occurs.

I am completely lost, and I’ve tried all my troubleshooting ideas.
I don’t know if it’s a CPU/PCIe lanes issue, or a Windows issue, or what.

Here’s a list of what I have tried:

·         New hardware

·         Reinstall windows (about 5 times total)

·         Zeroing out the drives

·         Switching drive slots

Next steps?

I am starting to think that it is something to do with my amount of PCIe lanes/devices. I have never really understood it and would like to learn more.

But any suggestions would be amazing, thank you all in advance.

Software configuration:

OS Name             Microsoft Windows 10 Pro           (No active directory)

Version                10.0.19044 Build 19044

Drive configuration:

C: Drive                 Seagate FireCuda SE 1TB

D: Drive               Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB                  Both drives are striped together in windows.
                             Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB                  They would later be configured as single drives.

Hardware configuration:

CPU                       Ryzen 9 3900x (no OC)

Cooler                  NZXT Kraken X63

Motherboard        AORUS X570 Elite/ MSI Mpg X570s Edge Max Wifi

RAM                      Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB DDR4-3200

GPU                       EVGA RTX 3080 12GB FTW3

Storage                Seagate FireCuda SE SSD 1TB
                              Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (x2)

PSU                        SeaSonic FOCUS GX 850 W

Case                      BeQuite pure base 500DX

CrystalDiskInfo_20220908215113.txt Disk Help.docx disk_error_event_viewer.xml system info.txt CPU-z report.txt