Broken headset

Damakos

Hi guys,

Question for you: I have a Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset that seems to have a broken speaker in the left ear cup, as no sound comes out of it. Should I attempt to contact Razer to see if it can get RMA'd, or should I just bin it and move onto a different headset.  If you decide upon the latter option, I would prefer the headset to be decent quality, have 3.5mm jack compatability (as I have a ROG Phoebus SC) and have a mic attached (unless of course it is a better option to get a stand alone mic, and some headphones)

Thanks for your time.

its always a good idea to get a seperate mic if you use it a lot :) if its still in warranty RMA it and get a working one that you can have as a side one or as back up or sell or give away :P

BTW people need to know your budget to give you any recommendations for new stuff

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Since you did not give us a budget to work with I suggest this one: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/5215eb84d110cad5/index.html

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I am willing to drop about £150 on a new one, if needed, and I'll check if its still in warranty when I get back from work.