YouTube notifications on pc

YouTube notifications on pc has a close button, does anyone know how to get rid of that?

You want to *hide* the close button on the notification? I don't think there is a good way to do that. Why do you want that?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

13 minutes ago, Windows User said:

YouTube notifications on pc has a close button, does anyone know how to get rid of that?

You can turn off YouTube notifications when using Google Chrome browser.

1. At the top right of your browser window, click More 75b3aAVCkfp4UytZSeFcSBxPlQnviCLiJAvF and then Settings.
  2. Under “Privacy and security”, click Site Settings.
  3. Click Notifications tmAHoscINboqXdTRgeXvK3sOZoNmakoxI5eC.
  4. Click the slider to turn off notifications. When notifications are off, the slider is gray and “Blocked” is displayed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 2:28 PM, OddOod said:

You want to *hide* the close button on the notification? I don't think there is a good way to do that. Why do you want that?

Notifications with a close button don't go away on their own. It waits for you to dismiss it manually.

Sorry, I have never encountered that. All my notifications have a little x and fade after 5ish seconds. Did you fiddle with these settings at all?
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/keep-windows-10-notifications-on-screen-longer/#:~:text=Click Start > Settings > Ease of,longer be quite as fleeting.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup