finding a sound card that will use subwoofer with stereo content and has EQ

im in need of finding a pcie sound card that will use my subwoofer with allllllllll content and has an EQ reason because the realtek alc4080 does not have an EQ well it does but u lose it the moment u switch it over to 5.1 to get the subwoofer channel to work and has a 0.8 second delay because its a POS usb IC..
i have a asus xonar SE but that willllll not play stereo content through the sub which makes me MAD the xonar dg did why the hell cant the SE

or does anyone know how to either force the xonar SE to use the sub with stereo content or forcably get this stupid USB IC gigabyte stuck to the z590 qorus ultra to have an EQ in surround mode though i prefer a sound card

ps the xonar SE is not support by the UNi xonar third party driver

45 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

I believe my Sound Blaster Z will do that.

if only it wasnt so expensive

does anyone know of any others would like to make a list of sound cards that does this

What speaker system do you have? Most powered systems should automatically mix 2.0 into 2.1. If you’re using a receiver then it absolutely should mix into 2.1 from 2.0 automatically or at least have an option to do so.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

4 hours ago, Roswell said:

What speaker system do you have? Most powered systems should automatically mix 2.0 into 2.1. If you’re using a receiver then it absolutely should mix into 2.1 from 2.0 automatically or at least have an option to do so.

2 independent amps a kenwood km209 preamp 2 channel true 150watts rms per channel for a 12inch sub
and a smsl sa50 for a pair of realistic minimus 77s
theres no mixing signals in this setup 

what i need u to do is once u got the driver installed have 2 separate speakers plugged into the card one for the left and right port and one in the center/subwoofer port then if ur on win10 right click the speaker icon in the taskbar then click "open sound settings" once that menu is open find the "sound control panel" once that is open select the sound card by clicking it once then in the lower left of that menu click "configure" now in that menu select either 5.1 surround or 7.1 surround click next then uncheck center and the side/rear pairs then click next then uncheck surround speakers for full range

after u have done that go and play a bass heavy music on youtube if u can get bass sounds to play from the center/subwoofer ports then it does what i need it to

• 2 weeks later...