Weird Splash Screen/ Sketchy Z390 Motherboard

I just recently bought a ASUS Prime Z390-A from ebay and the splash screen shows up as "Nobilis" and I went to check the system information the System Manufacture showed up as "Equus Computer Systems" and the System model came up as "Nobilis". I'd like some feedback on what to do to resolve this.

IMG_6924.thumb.jpg.4374e7cbe79bd0292ed3e45bd5c4f6a4.jpgScreenshot_1.thumb.png.a65d5b35b972ac222321b6f411d3f9c4.png

15 minutes ago, SlimJimmy916 said:

I just recently bought a ASUS Prime Z390-A from ebay and the splash screen shows up as "Nobilis" and I went to check the system information the System Manufacture showed up as "Equus Computer Systems" and the System model came up as "Nobilis". I'd like some feedback on what to do to resolve this.

Resolve what? If you go into bios, does it work?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

From what I can find, Equus Systems seems to be some sort of system integrator for businesses, so what I'd assume happened is this board was bought in a lot of prebuilts, likely off lease from some office or whatever, and the boards were parted out. Since they were prebuilts, they likely managed to score a deal with ASUS so that they could have their logo as the splash screen in the BIOS instead of ASUS's. You can likely solve this by just updating the BIOS to an official ASUS BIOS. 

That said, it's possible that this is a CSM SKU of board, in which case you're SOL since it won't let you update the BIOS. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

They just used the tools supplied by AMI (and downloadable on their website :  https://www.ami.com/bios-uefi-utilities/   ) to change the splash screen and maybe some texts. 

There's also third party free bios editors available out there which can insert or remove bios menus, edit the order, hide or disable entries in a bios etc etc..

The picture shows it as bios version 1502 from 21/02/2020  .... download a newer one from here and it should work : https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-Z390-A/HelpDesk_BIOS/

ASUS has their own tools to "upgrade" bios from windows.. but you can also change the logo.