Ryzen 7 5800x boots up then crashes

I recently upgraded my ryzen 7 1700x to a ryzen 7 5800x. I updated my BIOS on my MSI B350m Gaming Pro. MSI's bios website says that the motherboard is compatible with the CPU. Upon booting, It runs very slowly due to a slow ram setting (or so I think). My RAM is supposed to run at 3200mhz but it says defaulted to 2133mhz. The computer boots in windows 10 for a few moments, but suddenly the fans rev up to max and it shuts off before I can even install drivers. How can I fix this? I did another post to see if my CoolerMaster ML120 AIO could cool it. But I thought it would be enough to do basic tasks like web browsing.

I tried booting the computer for a 2nd time and was met with a screen telling me that windows hadn't loaded correctly. I went into the BIOS and fixed the RAM speed. After rebooting into windows 10, It repeated what happened the first time but it shut off before I could even log in.

50 minutes ago, Ryzxnn said:

I tried booting the computer for a 2nd time and was met with a screen telling me that windows hadn't loaded correctly. I went into the BIOS and fixed the RAM speed. After rebooting into windows 10, It repeated what happened the first time but it shut off before I could even log in.

Try re-checking your CPU cooler mounting.
Maybe it shutdowns due to CPU overheat.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

It sounds like a potential driver issue to me. Did you reinstall Windows or do you still use the old install?

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

I used the old install. There are still Ryzen 7 1700x drivers on it. I attempted to update the drivers for the 5800x, but it shut off before I could.

40 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Try re-checking your CPU cooler mounting.
Maybe it shutdowns due to CPU overheat.

Now that I think of it, I might have put too little thermal paste.

Got it to boot and stay on after a quite reinstall of the cooler, but I am basically maxing it with around 5% load.