Do you think you could fit a 2 fan card into this case

D4NK3R5Y
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
14 minutes ago, D4NK3R5Y said:

Its for 3d scanning and 3d rendering and a workhouse for cad extra it is a xeon e5 2697 v4, also yes I was wondering the fans face down so I think there would be no problems, it's. Good deal anyway for what it is though 

Nice you got good xeons.

Thing is that even the second noctua doesnt seem low enough to prevent a gpu. Yeah sure you DEFINITLY want something non conductive between that noctua and gpu becausr a slight wiggle and zap gpu shorts

Do you think it's possible to mount a 2 fan gpu in this case without hitting the fans as the seller says you couldn't, if it deosnt do you think using a vertical mount with a riser cable would be more beneficial, or suggest any other ways 🙂 thanks, sorry I don't have measurements for this (BTW this is without the ssd underneath the and without the card in the picture) 

Screenshot_20220817_121945_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

What do you mean with hitting the fans?

The gpu cooler faces down not upwards so nothing changes for the cpu coolers.

Whats the purpose of this system btw? mainly asking since I see a lot of people getting old old xeons when 2 year old ryzens go for the same price and beat em 😛

Just now, jaslion said:

Whats the purpose of this system btw? mainly asking since I see a lot of people getting old old xeons when 2 year old ryzens go for the same price and beat em 😛

Its for 3d scanning and 3d rendering and a workhouse for cad extra it is a xeon e5 2697 v4, also yes I was wondering the fans face down so I think there would be no problems, it's. Good deal anyway for what it is though 

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Ye this is what he said 

Screenshot_20220817_124535.jpg

14 minutes ago, D4NK3R5Y said:

Nice you got good xeons.

Thing is that even the second noctua doesnt seem low enough to prevent a gpu. Yeah sure you DEFINITLY want something non conductive between that noctua and gpu becausr a slight wiggle and zap gpu shorts

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Nice you got good xeons.

Ye i will still might go for a vertical mount as like you said you don't want a shock wich kills the card, but first I will try without a v mount and see the gap between 

32 minutes ago, D4NK3R5Y said:

Ye i will still might go for a vertical mount as like you said you don't want a shock wich kills the card, but first I will try without a v mount and see the gap between 

Just shove a piece of foam, rubber,... inbetween it and the cooler and call it a day

Or if your card has a backplat no need for worries

3 hours ago, jaslion said:

Just shove a piece of foam, rubber,... inbetween it and the cooler and call it a day

Or if your card has a backplat no need for worries

Ô alr cool it's a rtx 2060 so it deos have a backplate, thanks for all your help 🙂