Do you think I can play Spiderman: Remastered?

b0n

Hi, as the title says, this is the specs of my PC:

Ryzen 3 1200

RX550 - 2gb

16gb ram

What do you think guys?

According to requirements here you'll have a hard time even at 720p...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

You'll probably get fps in the low 20s... At 720p lowest settings.

7 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

According to requirements here you'll have a hard time even at 720p...

Thanks, that's sad but I don't mind even playing it for lower than 720p. I just want to know if no errors or display garbage before the purchase with the specs I have.

most newer games require newer GPUs and around +4 GB of Vram on the GPU, if playing at decent/normal to high settings (NOT RAM sticks).

1 hour ago, b0n said:

Thanks, that's sad but I don't mind even playing it for lower than 720p. I just want to know if no errors or display garbage before the purchase with the specs I have.

It may technically work but it won't be a good gaming experience... Rather get 2 older titles for the same price!!

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

10 hours ago, PDifolco said:

It may technically work but it won't be a good gaming experience... Rather get 2 older titles for the same price!!

I'm not sure if they're also in Steam or Epicgames, are they there too? I might try those instead of the remastered. Thanks too!

yes

On 8/17/2022 at 2:05 AM, fpo said:

yes

For real? it will be ok with all low settings?