NVIDIA Tegra Note 7

I have been waiting so long for this review

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I had the option to trade my Nexus 7 for one but there wasnt enough info out there on this for me to make a decision.

@5min linus tech how to basic shave

edit guess they had the same idea slick talks about it at the end

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I see someone has been watching HowToBasic...

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Great Review :) 

Linus.... the shave club part... what the hell?.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

OMG WHY WHY WHY WHY I HAD A FEELING THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

That color shift at 7:33. As a man who doesn't shave, I appreciate the tutorial though! 

That color shift at 7:33. As a man who doesn't shave, I appreciate the tutorial though! 

Battery died on our external recorder :(

Linus.... the shave club part... what the hell?.... 

I think he is imitate ''How to Basics'' .

I think he is imitate ''How to Basics'' .

yeah I know but still.... the cringe....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

yeah I know but still.... the cringe....

Yeah the banana part was odd. When i made that post i had just seen the beginnig of the parody so it wasn't obvious that he was parodying him. :P  

Well, that was a fun watch.

Still hasn't convinced me to buy a tablet myself, but I see maybe getting one in the future sometime as a lightweight alternative to my laptop, which is going to be 5 years old soon.  I'd like one with a better spec; I know there are some out there.

I'll be honest, that is literally the only time I have ever watched an entire ad on a video (on purpose).

Tablet looks pretty good for it's price. I think it would be good for people who need to take notes a lot but want something bigger than a Galaxy note 3 (or whatever number they are on now) phone but not as big as a note 10.1 tablet. 'Tablet' gaming on tablets isn't really a big deal. I'd rather it do the nvidia game streaming like the shield and let me play pc games with a bluetooth controller or even keyboard and mouse.

I have to say I love my tegra note 7. My daughter uses the stylus to practice her letters, she's three. As luke said gaming is great. They just run smooth. Price is great too. I got the optional cover too and find it useful.

@Linus you forgot the pricing and discussion link again. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

I disliked the video. the review was really good as usual, but the imitation of how to basic was baaaad, i was like... Wtf why is this there, this... Is childish and stupid. Maybe it's just not my kind of humour.

Keep going love your video, i watch everyone of them and the wan show live when i can!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I sort of want a tablet, but sort of don't. I feel like a laptop, phone, and Kindle is enough gadgets. If I were buying a tablet, I'd be keen on an NVIDIA one, though