White particles in loop

I am about to finish my water loop and while leak testing I have noticed that white particles are now going through the loop. Earlier they werent there but now they appeared. Any idea what they could be and if I need to pull apart the entire loop and clean it all?

Everything is corsair aside from a fitting extension (EK extension)

also ignore my horrid bending skill I am extremely new LOL

20220813_125357.thumb.jpg.9742f09095bd5152e77c5a21002a31c2.jpg20220813_125402.thumb.jpg.fe74dfe9f2b807217e546e346dd6d876.jpg

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

That looks like bubbles, you sure youve bled the system so no air bubbles remain?

Nah it dose but do you see that stuff at the bottom? Its almost like some goo I think I havent touched it but it just looks weird. I have 0 clue where it came from.

20 minutes ago, AliLaToon said:

Nah it dose but do you see that stuff at the bottom? Its almost like some goo I think I havent touched it but it just looks weird. I have 0 clue where it came from.

Oh thats what you are talking about

I have no clue either so wait for another reply

2 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Oh thats what you are talking about

I have no clue either so wait for another reply

dang lol well I appreciate it none the less

2 hours ago, AliLaToon said:

dang lol well I appreciate it none the less

This is hardline? looks like shaved off plastic to me that may have come from deburring the cut edges? Alternatively, the go-to answer would be crap from radiators.

2 minutes ago, For Science! said:

This is hardline? looks like shaved off plastic to me that may have come from deburring the cut edges? Alternatively, the go-to answer would be crap from radiators.

I guess Ill need to drain  and flush it all huh then and then get new fluid 

1 minute ago, AliLaToon said:

I guess Ill need to drain  and flush it all huh then and then get new fluid 

Do you think its plastic shavings? it looks a bit too much to be crap from the radiators. I guess you would know if you deburred the edges of your hardline, and didn't subsequently rinse out the tube which had flakes of plastic inside it.

7 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Do you think its plastic shavings? it looks a bit too much to be crap from the radiators. I guess you would know if you deburred the edges of your hardline, and didn't subsequently rinse out the tube which had flakes of plastic inside it.

The thing is I am extremely througho with deburing and then rinsing. I always made sure every time to rinse for at least 5 to 10 seconds letting water run through the tubing 😕

3 minutes ago, AliLaToon said:

The thing is I am extremely througho with deburing and then rinsing. I always made sure every time to rinse for at least 5 to 10 seconds letting water run through the tubing 😕

Then honestly its unlikely to be that. Did you also rinse the radiators with hot water first? What kind of coolant are you using, and what are you diluting it with (if anything).

It probably is just a matter of draining, cleaning, and re-filling, but good to have a think about what it was in the first place.

I think its the corsair coolant because I just ran the loop and all that sediment disapeared weird lol

Can you confirm what coolant? That looks like the start of the glycol gunking up/separating from the fluid. If it is that, then it will definitely clog up any jetplates/microfins, so I'd recommend tearing down and cleaning. I know this because I had a batch of bad coolant that did that. Had to fully drain, clean, and then fill with a different coolant.

What did the coolant look like out of the bottle before you put it in?

EDIT: Heres a pic of the issue I had. You can see similar white gunk like what you have shown.

20220607_231126.jpg

Edited by Sir Beregond

Zen 3 Daily Rig (2022 - Present): AMD Ryzen 9 5900X + Optimus Foundations AM4 | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti FE + Alphacool Eisblock 3080 FE | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@3733 c14) | ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB | Crucial MX500 1TB | Corsair RM1000x | Lian Li O11 Dynamic | LG 48" C1 | EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 w/ D5 | HWLabs GTX360 and GTS360 | Bitspower True Brass 14mm | Corsair 14mm White PMMA | ModMyMods Mod Water Clear | 9x BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM High Speed | Aquacomputer Highflow NEXT | Aquacomputer Octo

Test Bench: 

CPUs: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, Core i5-2400, Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS

Motherboards: ASUS Z97-Deluxe, EVGA Z490 Dark, EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin

GPUs: GTX 275 (RIP), 2x GTX 560, GTX 570, 2x GTX 650 Ti Boost, GTX 980, Titan X (Maxwell), x2 HD 6850

Bench: Cooler Master Masterframe 700 (bench mode)

Cooling: Heatkiller IV Pro Pure Copper | Koolance GPU-210 | HWLabs L-Series 360 | XSPC EX360 | Aquacomputer D5 | Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 250 | Monsoon Free Center Compressions | Mayhems UltraClear | 9x Arctic P12 120mm PWM PST

I am draining and cleaning with Distelled water right now. But I am using the Corsair coolent Hydro X Series XL8 Performance Coolant 1L

Had the same stuff appear when I ran utopia and distilled water. Went back to using ek fluids only and haven’t seen it since. 
Will be like a slim or film if you drain it. Think it clogged the rads in one of my other builds. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz