Alone in the Dark and Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare are both at historical lows on Steam August 11th

Paul Rudd

I usually don't post many cheap Steam deals but when it comes to these two current deals it's been a really long wait. Over a decade actually, and if you count the fact that one of these games originally released in 2001, this current deal is its best price in over two decades.

Currently at its historical low price...

Released to Steam in November of 2008, it has 43% Mixed reviews. I think the gif below gives you an idea of what happens with the game for over half who play it.

01alonedark08.thumb.gif.b8b633c22b1fb8dbb16f701c85b26e55.gif

Make sure to use this website and the second review from the top on Steam by the user Streider in order to get the game up and running to the best of your ability.

And now on to the main reason for this post, and currently at its historical low price as well...

Released to Steam in October of 2013, it has 68% Mixed reviews.

01alonedarknn.gif.ac4f47107a613ed519506717a09f48c6.gif

Again, use this website if you run into any issues getting the game to work.

If you're a big fan of the original Resident Evil 1996 game like I am, I think you'll enjoy this pickup for just $0.69.

Also, for those that may care to own the first 3 Alone in the Dark games, here is the Alone in the Dark Anthology. Also at a historical low price of $1.49. Which also includes the 2008 Alone in the Dark posted above.