Need help connecting my PC to a CRT tv with no VGA

pasquizle

So I have a 16:9 CRT tv that I would absolutely love to connect a PC to. The only problem is that I don't know how, it has scart and s-video connections and I'm unsure of how to hook that up to a PC, I've heard of VGA - scart adapters and HDMI - scart converters but I've heard the VGA one's rarely work and I'm worried if a cheap HDMI converter box from ebay or Amazon is going to have poor performance or something, I have a few different graphics cards (gt 640 with native VGA, R9 290 with DVI to VGA adapter) if there's anything you guys can do to help I'd be eternally grateful

Well i would just try a cheap HDMI to scart converter, i bet its going to be fine... maybe you can see in some reviews on amazon which one works good 

You should start by looking at the TV manual or specifications to figure out exactly what inputs it supports through SCART. 

Then once you have that figured out, look into what gives you better quality .... you'd probably want VGA to RGB Scart or HDMI to RGB or Y Pb Pr or whatever is supported.