SD card data for Nissan Altima. Any ideas on where to get it?

So, I just recently got a 2018 Nissan Altima. For navigation and stuff it uses an SD card. 2019 models and up use a different system. Well, Nissan wants you to buy their SD card for $130 plus the small shipping cost. Well, I kinda just want to find the data somewhere and put it on an SD card I already have. Anyone have any ideas on where to find it on the internet? Some tool someone made or to download it from somewhere? There's copying one but I'd need to have a Nissan SD card first do to that. 

Any ideas or suggestion would be nice. Or if you find it cuz I've been looking. 

Echo Bravo Alpha Yankee.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

7 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Echo Bravo Alpha Yankee.

haha yea, but first thing is i'm trying to find a free option. HAHA Second, It's slightly more risky cuz you could get the wrong one or something. They send the wrong stuff like had it listed incorrectly. could have junk on it or be ineffective.  Also would probably have to update it but that's not as much of an issue. That is an option though but I want to first try finding the data. 

2 minutes ago, Sharp_3yE said:

haha yea, but first thing is i'm trying to find a free option.

If Nissan doesn't give the software away for free, I doubt you'll find a legitimate second source that does.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

2 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

If Nissan doesn't give the software away for free, I doubt you'll find a legitimate second source that does.

yea i know. I'm hoping someone just loaded the software on the internet somewhere. Just an SD card so. 

<-- Thread Locked -->

As much as it sucks and is a pain, we can not assist in bypassing a pay wall for a service. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card