LTT Gamers group Minecraft server grand oppening today!

Linus Tech Tips Gamers Server is oppening today in 7 PM, Central European Time. If you need an idea, that will happen exactly for 2 hours and 25 minutes, i will post a timer here. So the IP Is: mc-ltt.tk:30037

There is only 18 slots NOW, but for 2 and a half hours there will sure be more! :) Join up guys, we are finishing our spawn, we have an awesome map, parkour, lots of plugins, factions and other cool things. Someone who helps us manage the plugins or permissions will get a special thanks on one of our warps, thanks guys! ;)

If you haven't already, join our STEAM group.

Here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lttgroup

Okay we need to restart the server to add spleef! ;)

K, the server is up again!

I said it like a million times, this group is unofficial and is dedicated for gaming only!

But why make people join another group? Just make a thread in the group forum or something.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

im coen1113 on minecraft

the chat isnt allowing me to speak, i was trying to write that out. signs werent allowed either, but you threw me out

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

No, i was just solving that, the permissions are really weird on this server, fixing it now coen!

Okay, fixed the thing with speech, added groups, and i will now add some minigames

is it only me, or are the chunks not loading properly? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

its not letting me register :|

EDIT: i was doing it wrong, nvm

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

@MarthiniL Unless I'm doing something wrong, The Register command that it makes you do when you first log in, is being wonky and saying I'm using the password doesn't match... I'm probably missing something.

If you need it my MC name is "imacguyv3r"

You type it like this /register passwordhere repeatyourpasswordhere , so for example /register asdf1 asdf1 then if you are not logged in /login asdf1 asdf1

Sorry, the IP has been changing due to host setting the node on fiber network, and changing cables, i hope the ip stays the same, but stick with me here! hard times!

nvm