Question regarding TV stands.

Jon-Slow

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but what do I need to know before purchasing a tall TV stand to hold my LG C2? I've never had one or a TV this expensive so I'm wondering if there is anything I need to know or if any cheap TV stand would be good enough. Or anything at all. Thanks in advance if you're responding.

1 hour ago, Jon-Slow said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but what do I need to know before purchasing a tall TV stand to hold my LG C2? I've never had one or a TV this expensive so I'm wondering if there is anything I need to know or if any cheap TV stand would be good enough. Or anything at all. Thanks in advance if you're responding.

Really only the dimensions of the stand and the footprint of the tv feet. I upgraded my tv this spring and my old tv stand was too narrow. Avoid this problem by measuring everything 馃槈

On 7/29/2022 at 1:00 AM, Blue4130 said:

Really only the dimensions of the stand and the footprint of the tv feet. I upgraded my tv this spring and my old tv stand was too narrow. Avoid this problem by measuring everything 馃槈

On 7/28/2022 at 11:35 PM, Jon-Slow said:

Only other thing is weight. I had to get a different tv stand for my oled due to it being way heavier than my old tv, it was crushing my tv stand

I'd look for plywood or metal as the shelf surface.聽 Those will tend to be the best for standing up to weight.聽 Pressboard/particleboard is garbage.聽 Glass is iffy.聽