Powerline Ethernet All of a Sudden Slow

So I started using a powerline ethernet about 2 months ago since my router and modem are across the house and latency would be really bad while playing games. I had no problems until about a week ago when my ethernet was all of a sudden slow. I have the "TP-Link Powerline Ethernet Adapter Starter Kit - AV1000 Gigabit Port, Plug&Play, Ethernet Over Power, Nano Size, Ideal for Smart TV, Online Gaming, Wired Connection Only (TL-PA7017 KIT)" which is the name from amazon. I haven't had anything new plugged in recently that might affect this that I know of and I have reset my internet and pc. PLEASE someone help. Thanks :)

Greetings! From what I have read on the product, the TP-Link uses the electrical wiring of the house to send and recieve signals, which means that both router and TP-Link module must be plugged in the same electrical circuit or the signal will either be rerun through different circuits/breakers or not be able to connect at all. Make sure that the router and TP-Link are not connected to surge protectors, power strips, or sharing outlets with other devices that may create interference with the device like high-amperage devices and computers. Typically, these products are not really advisable because they are unreliable and fairly delicate in operation, plus all the drawbacks. I would instead advise investing in an ethernet cable and running it across the house to the computer, since it is a stable and versatile solution.

You can find ethernet cables of many sizes to be mostly affordable.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧