Is 450w SFX good for this system?

I'm thinking about getting an itx system. 
I'll be using an

i3 4130(probably stock fan)

Gtx 760

8gb Ram

1 HDD

1 SSD

Cheap B85 Mobo

But I want to use a 450w Bronze rated SFX PSU.

Is this good enough?

http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Tek-Factor-Supply-ST45SF/dp/B003H4QPDC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1398484278&sr=8-4&keywords=rvz01

Yes that would be fine

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I'm thinking about getting an itx system. 

I'll be using an

i3 4130(probably stock fan)

Gtx 760

8gb Ram

1 HDD

1 SSD

Cheap B85 Mobo

But I want to use a 450w Bronze rated SFX PSU.

Is this good enough?

http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Tek-Factor-Supply-ST45SF/dp/B003H4QPDC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1398484278&sr=8-4&keywords=rvz01

Yeah, it's more than enough. It'll do just fine. No issues far as I can tell. Just check the dimensions and then you're golden.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Yes, it's enough.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah, it's more than enough. It'll do just fine. No issues far as I can tell. Just check the dimensions and then you're golden.

Yes, it's enough.

Like i asked the first user, would spending money on the gold rated PSU be any real benefit?

Would going for the more expensive gold PSU be worth any real benefit?

Not really Bronze is still a good effeciency rate. And unless half pennies matter to you then no there is not really a big benefit except for sometimes the quality of the parts are better and usually last longer.

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

The amount you will save from the efficiency is small, but the PSU will also produce less heat. Higher efficiency ratings are also an indirect indication of the quality of the components used and the quality control.

450W is ample when you're pulling 300W or so. And there aren't any 500W SFX PSUs as far as I'm aware.

450W is ample when you're pulling 300W or so. And there aren't any 500W SFX PSUs as far as I'm aware.

My mistake, you are correct good sir :D a 450W will be perfect

Would going for the more expensive gold PSU be worth any real benefit?

The gold is good if you pan on upgrading to a 780 etc in the future but other than that not really.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Personally, I would spend $16 more for the Gold version - not due to the efficiency rating but rather it's utilized a DC-DC secondary which will provided better voltage stability than the group-regulated design of the unit you are looking at.

The one you are looking would power your system though.