How do you make custom shirts?

Supreme Calamitas

I saw this extremely cool shirt design in a movie and I want to try and make it for myself, unfortunately every time I google "make custom shirts" It just gives me print on demand graphic t-shirts bs, it's not actually custom. It's just a colored shirt with text slapped on it.

Are there any websites that make truly custom shirts?

Depending on what exactly you're after and assuming you live in at least a small city, I would just go to a tailor where you live and tell them what you want. A lot of tailors will do custom dress-making and while what you want clearly isn't a dress, its the same sort of skillset to make and they will have access to fabric you need (or the ability to acquire it).

*I've been envisioning you wanting something like a party shirt or a button-up shirt with some unique / wacky design perhaps as opposed to printed design. 

Don't know about websites but if we needed a shirt for our sports team or university or whatever we usually go to a local print shop (some of them do custom clothing prints). So maybe google for t-shirt print shops in your area at least that's probably the best and easiest option.

Keep in mind that they usually require you to come up with the design and they only print it for you.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

On 7/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, RevTadd said:

Depending on what exactly you're after and assuming you live in at least a small city, I would just go to a tailor where you live and tell them what you want. A lot of tailors will do custom dress-making and while what you want clearly isn't a dress, its the same sort of skillset to make and they will have access to fabric you need (or the ability to acquire it).

*I've been envisioning you wanting something like a party shirt or a button-up shirt with some unique / wacky design perhaps as opposed to printed design. 

Do you think a tailor can make something similar to this perhaps? Those black droplets on the top are important, basically what I want is this shirt with a high collar and without the white vertical lines on the sides, slim fit as well

Demon-Slayer-Upper-Moon-Doma-Costume-Sweater-Mockup-1.jpg

On 7/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, Marko1600 said:

Do you think a tailor can make something similar to this perhaps? Those black droplets on the top are important, basically what I want is this shirt with a high collar and without the white vertical lines on the sides, slim fit as well

Demon-Slayer-Upper-Moon-Doma-Costume-Sweater-Mockup-1.jpg

If it's from some sci-fi property or similar, there are probably tons of vendors selling cosplay replicas of some sort or another.  All you'd need to do is google-fu the right search terms.

unless you don't find a premade graphics you should make your graphic and then ask to someone whp does custom shirts to print it to the shirts

but be aware that there are different ways to do it, so you can endup with a shitty plastic like print or with a shitty shirt material that makes you sweat as fuck at summer and doesn't keep the body calour at winter