S21 FE or iPhone 12

Tetoris

I am currently an owner of an iPhone 7 plus. Good phone but needs an upgrade now that it got dropped of iOS support. 

I was going to buy an iPhone 12 in September when the price would drop to around 530E, basically same price as 11 but then I looked at android and the s21 FE is currently selling for 450 or 460E. I'm unsure which phone to get because I like the iPhone overall, i like its cameras, iOS, airpods support etc but the samsung overall has more value and the main thing is that 120hz display. For context I've never used anything above 60 but I would like to try it out. 

What I want from the phone is: Really good camera both for photos and videos, good battery life, very fast with no slowdown at all, good speakers and good software support. Which one do you think I should get?

Thank you in advance

Hi i would recommend getting the iphone 12 i may be slightly bias but i have used both of the phones and prefer the iphone 12 it is jut alot nicer to use and the cameras are much better and the 120hz display dosent make much difference on a phone 

I went from Android to iOS because I wanted to, I knew what I was getting into. If you're not in for that shock and comfortable with iOS, you might not want to do that. Something to keep in mind. That being said I got a 12 Pro Max earlier last year and I'm still quite happy with it. Battery last forever and everything works extremely seamlessly, and I came from a decade of flagship Android phones. 

Then again if you want a big change, go for the Galaxy.

Just now, GuiltySpark_ said:

I went from Android to iOS because I wanted to, I knew what I was getting into. If you're not in for that shock and comfortable with iOS, you might not want to do that. Something to keep in mind. That being said I got a 12 Pro Max earlier last year and I'm still quite happy with it. Battery last forever and everything works extremely seamlessly, and I came from a decade of flagship Android phones. 

Then again if you want a big change, go for the Galaxy.

Well I have used both android and iOS, I had android phones for about 5 years then I switched to the 7 plus. I am very familliar with both operating systems but I am not sure which device I should choose. Though I haven't used OneUI or whatever samsung is calling their Skin but from watching it from people who have samsung phones, I really don't like it. I could get used to it though if the device itself was good.