Used hardware pricing

Hi everyone! would anyone be interested in an app that would allow tracking used hardware prices?

Couple of years ago I started a project for an app that would allow tracking prices of used computer hardware. I've been developing it solo as a side-project, so it took some time but also allowed me to accumulate a significant amount of data - I have over 2 years of historic offerings (currently it's only ebay) for some of the names.
I've finally finished the alpha version of the android client that actually displays price graphs, watchlists, etc. It's quite lightweight, written in flutter, so it's crossplatform and I have plans of releasing it on iphones as well in the future.
I would be really really glad if this project would be of interest to the LTT community and you would consider checking it out - 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.finitefield.hardwareboerse

It has to be in testing available to join by this link, 

It's an alpha, so there definitely might be bugs, and it requires an email registration as a precaution against data retrieving api being abused.

Couple of screenshots attached,

Please comment or contact development@hardwareboerse.com if you would like to check it out but are experiencing access issues

mobile1.png

mobile2.png

mobile3.png

is it like HotStock? I remember using HotStock to nab my Series S and Series X.

Similar but vastly different, this offers more utility rather than just force sending notifications when whatever item you saved gets restocked.

I do have to ask, are you going to change the fonts in the future? What is the current projected ideas your going to add?

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE  |  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC  | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200mhz  |  Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2  |  Storage:  WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  |  Case:  Corsair 4000D Airflow  |  Power Supply: Corsair CX650w Bronze Series

9 minutes ago, MistahHaskins said:

is it like HotStock? I remember using HotStock to nab my Series S and Series X.

Similar but vastly different, this offers more utility rather than just force sending notifications when whatever item you saved gets restocked.

I do have to ask, are you going to change the fonts in the future? What is the current projected ideas your going to add?

Yes, it's a bit different, I'm trying to accumulate all the offerings as of date from ebay, then clean the data and (currently) present the median price, cause it means that it's likely you would be able to find an offering around it and it's not the bottom of the barrel so it makes at least something of the markup against potential scam listings that are trying to appear top of the cheapest search

Honestly, the font was the only google fonts grotesk there was, grotesk is argued to be good for readability, e,g. for that reason a grotesk is used in Bloomberg

I wanted to add some more complex graph features as the next phase, for the user to be able to see correlations between different products, new generations of products being introduced, like 2nd hand Pascal keeping the price so well throughout 2 further gens

33 minutes ago, Yantje said:

This looks awesome!

Thanks a lot!