(WIN 11) front USB headphones keeps getting disabled, only way to fix it is to unplug and re-plug the USB cable

bf2142

Quick specs of my PC (just built it a week ago):

Motherboard: MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4
CPU: Intel i7 12700K
GPU: RTX 3080 12GB
Monitor: LG 27GN 950-B (connected through 1.4DSC Display port cable)
Case: NZXT H710

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold

I have some average USB headphones (MSI DS502) and on my old computer they worked fine connected to the back motherboard based USB port, on my new PC however, I connect them to the front USB because it's easier and makes the cable more manageable. The problem is that for some reason and so far happens completely at random (haven't been able to re-create the problem) the headphones just suddenly stop working and not only that anything that outputs sound (videos, youtube or games) stops working all together, for example, I was in a game one time and this issue happened and the game completely froze and wouldn't keep going until I unplugged the cable from the front port then the game started running again but without sound and when I plugged it back again the sound came back after a couple of seconds.

Like I said so far it's completely at random when this issue happens, it's not based on time because I had happen twice within an hour but sometimes I could go on for almost a day without issue. I tried going into the device manger and disabling and re-enabling the USB headphones when the problem occurs but that did nothing. So far only way to fix it is to unplug it and re-plug it again.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.