Got Windows installed, but now it won't post

DANK_AS_gay

So, I posted earlier struggling to get Windows installed. I ended up using Windows 7 (thanks to @Guest 5150), which worked flawlessly. I then installed Crysis, everything was stable, I played the game a bit, quit, shut it off, came back with MSI Afterburner to check temps and CPU usage given that I am using a Core 2 Duo 6550 and a GTX 460. I found out that my CPU was being a significant bottleneck, even at high settings, due to the fact that my monitor is 1280x1024. So, I went to OC the CPU, which isn't a big deal, as if the OC fails, the board resets to defaults and then posts. Except it didn't. I applied a mild OC to 2.97Ghz, up from 2.4 Ghz. Then, I hit save and restart (F10). I had been struggling occasionally to get the stupid thing to boot, but plugging in and removing an external USB, I got a Checksum Error once, but it all seemed not terrible. Now, not matter what I do, reseating the CPU, reseating the RAM, reseating the GPU, unplugging and plugging in every plug, resetting the CMOS, removing the battery, switching off the PSU, and THEN resetting the CMOS, no dice. I hit the reset switch instead of the off/on switch, thinking that would work, but nothing ever does. No error codes. I have tried both memory configurations, slots 2 and 4, which worked multiple times, then when nothing else worked I went to slots 1 and 3 and it didn't work either. I'm at a loss. What do I do?

What's the motherboard make and model?

Run roh. Check sum errors are not good to see for any occasion. The board might be on its last legs imo.

3 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

What's the motherboard make and model?

Run roh. Check sum errors are not good to see for any occasion. The board might be on its last legs imo.

Gigabyte GA ep35 (or 31?) ds3l