why do i get an bluescreen that says unmountable boot device

NotDetectet
Go to solution Solved by alex.ausmus,
8 minutes ago, NotDetectet said:

i had an usb stick but it broke anything else i can use

like an external hdd?

You can use anything basically, it just needs to have the Windows 10/11 ISO file on it. You could use an extra, internal SSD if you wanted too. That SSD just can’t have anything except the ISO file until Windows has been installed on your main SSD.

hello evryone i have a problem. my problem is that if i turn on my pc now it bluescreens and the stop code is unmountable boot device.

the last time it worked was as i was installing gta 5

then i came back to look how longit still was and i didint had a video output so i shut down my computer andpowerd it on and this happend

i cant acsess recovery mode for some reason 

plz help 

12 minutes ago, NotDetectet said:

hello evryone i have a problem. my problem is that if i turn on my pc now it bluescreens and the stop code is unmountable boot device.

the last time it worked was as i was installing gta 5

then i came back to look how longit still was and i didint had a video output so i shut down my computer andpowerd it on and this happend

i cant acsess recovery mode for some reason 

plz help 

Check in bios and see if you can see the drive. If you can see it. download windows 10/11 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 on another PC. Youll need a usb drive. See create windows 10 installation media. You can use this bootable usb to repair windows.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

11 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Check in bios and see if you can see the drive. If you can see it. download windows 10/11 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 on another PC. Youll need a usb drive. See create windows 10 installation media. You can use this bootable usb to repair windows.

like an external hdd?

Just now, NotDetectet said:

like an external hdd?

https://appuals.com/how-to-install-windows-10-on-external-hard-drive/

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

8 minutes ago, NotDetectet said:

like an external hdd?

You can use anything basically, it just needs to have the Windows 10/11 ISO file on it. You could use an extra, internal SSD if you wanted too. That SSD just can’t have anything except the ISO file until Windows has been installed on your main SSD.

Just now, alex.ausmus said:

You can use anything basically, it just needs to have the Windows 10/11 ISO file on it. You could use an extra, internal SSD if you wanted too. That SSD just can’t have anything except the ISO file.

ok i installed the installer on the external hdd but it takes soo long to get in recovery mode its still loading

4 minutes ago, NotDetectet said:

ok i installed the installer on the external hdd but it takes soo long to get in recovery mode its still loading

external and internal HDD’s are very, very slow lol