How do I fix scrolling issues on macOS Ventura?

I have had an M1 Macbook Air since it launched and enjoyed my time using it. However, I just got on vacations and I'm starting to use it more at home, where I can use my PC peripherals. I have a Logitech G203 but there are quite a few things that bother me with the mouse settings:

• Scrolling is synced between trackpad and mouse, so one of them is gonna feel unnatural for me.
  • Same scrolling isn't smooth, I don't know if what I want is acceleration, but it's just skipping a lot on the screen.
  • Sometimes it doesn't even go where I want it to go, if I scroll one way it seems to randomly go to the opposite direction.

Overall these are just scrolling issues, no problems with tracking and buttons, but I can't find any program to fix these things, not even Logitech G HUB has any fixes. If you do find a program to help with these I'll be grateful. Thanks in advance!!!

macOS Ventura is still in beta, and issues should be expected when running beta software. It's not even in the public beta phase yet, so there's even more of a chance for issues with the developer beta. 

Unless you know what you're doing and need to use macOS Ventura right now I'd suggest going back to macOS Monterey. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

57 minutes ago, BondiBlue said:

macOS Ventura is still in beta, and issues should be expected when running beta software. It's not even in the public beta phase yet, so there's even more of a chance for issues with the developer beta. 

Unless you know what you're doing and need to use macOS Ventura right now I'd suggest going back to macOS Monterey. 

Oh yeah I did put I use Ventura but in reality it is a problem everyone sees with their mouse if it's not the Apple Magic Mouse. I have seen this issue since I got my Mac with macOS Big Sur, but since I was out on school most of the time it didn't affect me, until now.

Currently known bugs (Build 22A5266r):

• Some users cannot access the internet
  • Alias for Safari in the Applications folder
  • Stage Manager sometimes crashes
  • Stage Manager animations have low framerate
  • Stage Manager apps (on the left) might automatically hide (bug or feature?)
  • Cycling through the windows of an app in Stage Manager behaves differently depending on the speed you click. Clicking slow only cycles between the currently active window and the "top" window, clicking faster cycles through all windows of the app.
  • Animations in the Weather app flip when enabling the sidebar.
  • The new System Preferences is buggy, sometimes panels scroll/wobble upwhen they should have fixed height.
  • Moving the cursor in text with the keyboard is buggy, sometimes the cursor moves very fast/jumps, sometimes it moves very slow, character for character.
  • Wallet might throw the error "Could not set up Apple Pay"
  • Finder might refuse to copy files from a smb/nfs network share (due to allegedly insufficient permissions)
  • MAS/iTunes might not load
  • Mac might now wake up from sleep/panic during sleep
  • Notification sounds might play much later
  • "Utilities" folder missing when opening application folder from within the dock
  • might not be able to install new fonts

as EPM developer for Mac, use pure Apple products to enjoy Beta, they put support of 3rd party peripherals at the end. (beta 5-6)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if your issues are beta related (unless you are a mac dev, there is no reason to go beta).

Not related to mouse, but as a general mac usage suggestion - macOS is better with a trackpad. It is a great tool if you learn all gestures.