Network Card keeps "stopping" on high bandwidth

Karbust

Hello,

I formatted my computer in April, after that I started noticing something that didn't happen before, when I'm downloading at full speed (70MB/s plus (I have 1Gbps plan)) the network card basically stops sending any traffic out until I restart it (disable and enable again):

DMZzkwG.png

What I have tried:

-Uninstall it and install the driver in the motherboard manufacturer's website https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-x470-f-gaming-model/helpdesk_download:

kilYr9h.png

-Uninstall and install directly from Intel's website https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html

Neither worked.

Tried running a installation of Ubuntu (fresh install on an external SSD) on the same computer, no issues there, so I guess it's a software thing on windows:

hJ2pHXV.jpeg

McaBBdF.jpeg

On ubuntu it never stopped, no matter the speed.

What changes I made on the network card it self:

-Custom IP and DNS settings.

-Tried disable power management:

HcVjiPD.png

-Enabled "Enable PME" and "Wake on Magic Packet", to allow for Wake-on-LAN (this is a must, I need Wake-on-LAN working).

ehxjlhb.png

kKCVp6V.png

So far I wasn't able to fix this issue, and it's starting to get really annoying. Formatting my computer again is out of the question, I don't have the time to do it again currently.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

Windows Version:

Edition    Windows 10 Pro
Version    21H2
Installed on    ‎15/‎04/‎2022
OS build    19044.1766
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

• 2 weeks later...