Boards with two 3.x USB headers, other than the one I can find?

Recently purchased a new case with a 5.25" external bay.

I bought, a few years ago, a multi USB/card reader that I wanted to install into my old case, but never got around to it. However, the front USB connection of the new case uses the single USB 3.0 header I have available on my lower end MSI board - B350m Pro-VHD. So I need to upgrade the Mobo to have an additional header for that multi USB hub.

I was able to find this -

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-PRO-rev-11-12#kf

$225 CDN is a bit more than I want to spend.

I'm having the hardest time finding alternatives from other brands, assuming some exist. I'm hoping someone might know which brand/tier I should be looking at.  I'd like to stay around $150 CDN, if possible.

I also have a Ryzen 5 5500, that the MSI board will not register. (MSI's site was misleading and I thought a BIOS update would make my board compatible). So the new board also needs to support the 5500.

Appreciate your time.

6 hours ago, CyberneticTitan said:

Really appreciate your help here.

I think part of my issue was that I was expecting the 2 headers to be placed side by side on the PCB.  So I may have looked at some other boards, but thought they were misidentified as having 2 headers.  But I could only find the one at the bottom.

I think I'll go the used route.