Notebooks Addition

Jtalk4456

I love the small details you've put into the notebooks and how you've had fun with it. But as someone with ADHD, I use my 3 bullet journals for everything. 1 for health, 1 for projects, and my main one for everything else. This will later be condensed, but that's not the point. Point being a lot of people with ADHD are very good at analytical thinking and tend to end up in the tech field, like me. I'd wager a decent amount of your audience is neurodivergent to some degree. Bullet journals are really good for people like me, where I can customize how I want to use everything inside. I can draw charts and graphs as needed, I can make them look good with the bullets and a ruler cuz I can't draw nice on my own. Bullet journals are really a phenomenal thing. I would love not only to support you guys again, but also to have a really awesome journal that matches my personality better and makes me enjoy using it more. If you can add a bulleted journal variant to the 2 designs you showed, I would love to get one. As it stands, I just don't use lined notebooks anymore because the bullet style is so much easier for my brain to work with.

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I usually don't do this, but I really want to see this option explored and get some feedback if this is possible.
So it looks like I'll have to use a summon scroll here. 
@LinusTech

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.