Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

$1150 pc build, does it look good?

Budget (including currency): Around $1000-1100 US

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Valorant, Fortnite, Minecraft and Apex Ledgands

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tsXfhk

I have all the peripherals, I'm upgrading from a nintendo switch lol, I'm planning to build it in a week or two and my monitor is a 165hz 27 inch Asus monitor with .5 ms response time and 1080p resolution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you need a sound card for? Maybe there is a reason I'm not seeing but it seems unnecessary. Also you should upgrade to the evga 650w psu, it is $10 cheaper right now. The ram could be faster for ryzen, maybe use the extra budget from the sound card. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/HF6p99/patriot-viper-steel-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-cl14-memory-pvs416g360c4k seems pretty good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Darth Scoob said:

What do you need a sound card for? Maybe there is a reason I'm not seeing but it seems unnecessary. Also you should upgrade to the evga 650w psu, it is $10 cheaper right now. The ram could be faster for ryzen, maybe use the extra budget from the sound card. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/HF6p99/patriot-viper-steel-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-cl14-memory-pvs416g360c4k seems pretty good.

Yeah idk why I put it lol I'll drop it for budget and add the new psu thank you 🙂 also do you think that faster 16 gig is better than slower 32 gig just wanna know which one to get lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dillpakel said:

Yeah idk why I put it lol I'll drop it for budget and add the new psu thank you 🙂 also do you think that faster 16 gig is better than slower 32 gig just wanna know which one to get lol

For your application faster 16gb is probably better, you could also get 2 kits of that memory. It is also possible that you could overclock different memory far higher than either of those kits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Darth Scoob said:

For your application faster 16gb is probably better, you could also get 2 kits of that memory. It is also possible that you could overclock different memory far higher than either of those kits.

Ok thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×