Looking for a new laptop for photo and video editing

My dad is looking for a new laptop for photo editing (Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, his day job) and some video editing on the side (Davinci Resolve 17, more for fun at the moment).

His current laptop is a custom one with a 6700HQ and a 950M.

He's looking for a laptop with:

- 32 GB of ram (davinci requires this, also handy for multiple adobe programs) (I'll upgrade it if it doesn't come with it out of the box)

- good performance (compared to the 6700 HQ anything is good but I'd like it to be AMD 5000/6000 or Intel 12th)

- A good, color accurate screen.

So far I've found these two options:

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro 16ACH6 (1299 eur) (https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1717546/lenovo-ideapad-5-pro-16ach6-82l5009dmh/specificaties/)

- Screen only covers 72% of the AdobeRGB color space, kinda bad.

ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513RM-HQ166W (1599 eur) (https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1793862/asus-rog-strix-g15-g513rm-hq166w/specificaties/)

- Only has 1x16GB so we'll be buying another stick of 4800 MT/s SODIMM DDR5 for 95 euros

- Screen covers 100% DCI-P3 so I assume the AdobeRGB coverage is good as well but I cannot find it anywhere.

We're in the Netherlands and shopping in euros.

Sadly the XPS 15 is out of his budget range but if you find anything similar with less fancy design and a screen like that for less money I'd love to check it out.

We're currently mainly looking at the Asus because of the nicer screen.

Any recommendations? 

So how about an Apple Silicon 14"/16" Macbook Pro?

It seems to check most of the boxes, the M1 pro should be enough.

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

2 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

So how about an Apple Silicon 14"/16" Macbook Pro?

It seems to check most of the boxes, the M1 pro should be enough.

That's firmly into XPS 15 price territory, they start at 2250 euros here, 650 euros more than the ROG laptop (if you count them both at 16GB, 1000 euros more expensive if you count them at 32 GB), which he found expensive but still ok if it's really fast.
He also doesn't like macs but I suppose if they were the right value I could convince him to get one.