PC Making Weird Noise Only In Games! Urgent!

SADFASDFASF

So Vie recently had a hardware upgrade and now when i play games only or anyt5hing that works my CPU it makes this weird buzzing noise or something. I've check temps everything it doesn't seem its cause from overheating it might be the motherboard. My specs are Ryzen 5 5600x, B450M Steel Legend, Tforce 16 Nighthawk ram and a 1650 Super MSI. And again its only from usage of the CPU. And no its not my HDD i know what noise my HDD makes. Only reason i say urgent is because I wanna make sure i am not damaging it. Thanks for reading. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVyAi9_Ns-5QQAYMH5yBPpdKV5z80a3-/view?usp=sharing

By the description it sounds like coil whine, you sure it's not your graphics card making the noise?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's coil whine, nothing to worry about. 99% of modern GPUs have it, and motherboards and PSUs also have it pretty often.

If it's annoying to you you can try an RMA. Some manufacturers accept this as a reason to RMA while others don't. In my experience ASRock, Sapphire and Be Quiet replaced/refunded under warranty, while MSI didn't. Just know that the chance that the replacement will have the same noise is very big, I learned that the hard way.

In some cases it can go away or get less in a few days of running things that cause the noise. You could also try undervolting the CPU and GPU if you want.