Why you like TF2?

brownninja97

SO ive been giving this some thought. It is the best f2p game on steam and many people love it. So far ive got about 20hours on it however i dont see why people love it so much. Im already hitting that wall where i feel that the content isnt enough for me. Its funny as my best friend has got 600hours on it and he says you get hats but i dont see why people would love hats so much when your in first person mode for the game. Its core gameplay is fun but i seriously have no idea why or how people maintain the level of fun. Other games i play like Blacklight has tons of attachments which have stat changes or Battlefield where theres a level system which makes it seem like there is a goal to achieve. Is there some hidden thing that ive missed in TF2?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its a decent FPS... one of the best FTP FPS games around, however allot of the things on it (the drops) are some what unballenced even though they do try to keep it balanced  the maps are awesome and i love that  players can make there own on the PC.

overall im clocking at about 2.3k hours on it, but i have been playing for a fair few years (even before it became ftp) and i did play it in tournaments back when i went to events

Character artist in the Games industry.

It's the best hat simulator in existence :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It's the best hat simulator in existence :)

wrong bf3 and the dinosaur glitch is way more realistic

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yeah its more of a game that you play with your friends from time to time, in my opinion at least.  

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Really fun to play with friends from time to time. Provides a lot of banter while in skype calls :)

cant you do that in many games. I did it in train simulator that brings a hell of a lot of banter 

Listen if you care.

Yeah I don't like it either.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

It's because it's team based, fast, and cod sucks.

Or maybe it's more accessible to more people because of its low demand performance off the graphics card. So everyone can play

I've played tf2 for about 1300 hours now... Anyone in any competitive teams? I played in 4th division ETF2l and UGC steel.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14