Raijintek morpheus cooling 360 watts, before you ask its not for the ps4

brownninja97

Genius!

That would be a bad idea, im sure it would overheat due to how cold it would be.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

dsc02559a_zps06fa0879.jpg

That's my thoughts on the subject.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That would be a bad idea, im sure it would overheat due to how cold it would be.

You could probably cool a 750ti with no fans 

dsc02559a_zps06fa0879.jpg

That's my thoughts on the subject.

Its better then a lot of coolers on the 290x lol.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its better then a lot of coolers on the 290x lol.

Alright i checked out tomshardware and i'll have to agree with you there.

But it doesn't look like much. It looked like it'd be of as much use as my freezer 7 rev2 on a 9590...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

• 3 weeks later...

If it succeeds to cool my 290 and bring it back from the gates of hades temperatures, then fuck them looks i dont give a damn im buying this shit

12090425322l.jpg

Buy it... or it will buy your soul :D

But it doesn't look like much. It looked like it'd be of as much use as my freezer 7 rev2 on a 9590...

it looks much to me :D

I would have to disagree with you, this card is four slots for a reason, its a fucking monster, it beats many coolers because the heatsink is massive, name a cooler and it will get beaten, msis cooler is awesome and this is 20oc cooler, on a 290x. Then again i guess its down to what fans its paired up with.

Listen if you care.

I would have to disagree with you, this card is four slots for a reason, its a fucking monster, it beats many coolers because the heatsink is massive, name a cooler and it will get beaten, msis cooler is awesome and this is 20oc cooler, on a 290x. Then again i guess its down to what fans its paired up with.

you seem to keep changing ur mind. In the op it was 3 slots

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

OC3D did a review on it, and it actually takes up 5 PCI slots. It does a good job, but 5 PCI slots is insane. http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/raijintek_morpheus_gpu_cooler_review/4

You can clearly see in this picture that it takes up those 5 PCI slots. That's total, with the card. 

12081435801l.jpg

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

OC3D did a review on it, and it actually takes up 5 PCI slots. It does a good job, but 5 PCI slots is insane. http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/raijintek_morpheus_gpu_cooler_review/4

You can clearly see in this picture that it takes up those 5 PCI slots. That's total, with the card. 

How in the hell do asus cards sag more, i really want to know how asus cards sag so much, it confuses the hell out of me.

Listen if you care.

you seem to keep changing ur mind. In the op it was 3 slots

heatsink and pcb its triple slot, add fans and you lose another slot

Listen if you care.

How in the hell do asus cards sag more, i really want to know how asus cards sag so much, it confuses the hell out of me.

They don't. Not sure where you are getting that nonsense from. This is a massive cooler being used on a reference PCB. It's going to make any reference PCB sag a lot. All card manufacturers suffer from it the same, but ASUS is one of the few that include backplates with their non-reference cards.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194