Raijintek morpheus cooling 360 watts, before you ask its not for the ps4

brownninja97

morpheus-3.png

So this cooler seems to be very ambitious but then again raijintek has been trying to force themselves headfirst into the market.

Onto the specs, it ha 12 6mm heatpipes all of which are mirrored copper(why it looks silver). 

The fins, all 129 of them are aluminium, i would have liked the fins close to base to be copper as majority of the heat will get sent there. 

morpheus-7.png

It comes with two fans which arent rated, no idea how good they are, i doubt they are anything special, they dont even sell the fans themselves on the site oddly enough. 

As for heatsinks it comes with 24 baby ones and then a big set for the vrm (pictures here , there is a lot for i cant put here)

As for measurements:  254 mm x 98 mm x 44 mm in other words, duel slot but defo triple slot with fans

Weights 515g(without fans)

morpheus-1.png

Gpu support(officially, may work on some other cards)

AMD: Hawaii chip: R9 290/290x ; R9 270/270x(lol 270s are curacao)

Curacao chip: HD 7850, R7 265

Tahiti chip: 7970, 7950, 280x, 280, 7870 xt

Nvidia:

650, 650Ti, 660, 660Ti, 680,750,750Ti, 760, 770, 780, 780Ti,titan, titan black, titan ti, titan brown (the listings on the site are outdated so it now supports the titan and titan black, 750 and 750 ti)

http://www.techpowerup.com/200172/raijintek-unveils-morpheus-vga-cooler.html

http://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=11

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks like it will snap a GPU...

yeah as much as we would all like to, this isnt going on a gt 720, pcbs arent weak.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ugly and why would anyone think this is for the ps4? :S

project morpheus, i see once again my predictions failed.

Listen if you care.

Sweet! I like Raijintek, they are a very aggressively pricing brand from Asia though claim their stuff is "designed in Germany", all of their stuff is catching on here in Norway, and their CPU coolers are a really good budget option. The 120mm Themis is cheaper than the Cooler Master 212 EVO, which everyone and their dogs have been buying, for example.

Raijintek-Themis-Oficial.pngCPU_OC_idle.gif

However, their fans are quite loud. Still, though:

perf_dollar.gif

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Sweet! I like Raijintek, they are a very aggressively pricing brand from Asia though claim their stuff is "designed in Germany", all of their stuff is catching on here in Norway, and their CPU coolers are a really good budget option. The 120mm Themis is cheaper than the Cooler Master 212 EVO, which everyone and their dogs have been buying, for example.

Wow something beats the price point of the 212, that is a very hard thing to achieve. I wonder how much profit they get

Listen if you care.

Raijintek-Themis-Oficial.pngCPU_OC_idle.gif

perf_dollar.gif

It's just worth noting that at idle, those differences can be explained by one mount being slightly better than the other. I'd rather see load temps

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

CPU_OC_idle.gif

That thing is 27€ the evo is dead

It's just worth noting that at idle, those differences can be explained by one mount being slightly better than the other. I'd rather see load temps

My bad!

CPU_OC_max.gif

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

My bad!

CPU_OC_max.gif

FATALITY

Listen if you care.

If it succeeds to cool my 290 and bring it back from the gates of hades temperatures, then fuck them looks i dont give a damn im buying this shit

If it succeeds to cool my 290 and bring it back from the gates of hades temperatures, then fuck them looks i dont give a damn im buying this shit

you can throw whatever fan you want on it

Listen if you care.

Get you some nice static pressure fans to go with it, you can choose what ever brand and color you like, even LED fans.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

Ugly and why would anyone think this is for the ps4? :S

Perhaps the OP was referring to the heat output of the PS4, and how much must be dissipated for the console to function properly.

Get you some nice static pressure fans to go with it, you can choose what ever brand and color you like, even LED fans.

you can throw whatever fan you want on it

Am i the only one interested in putting this on it ?

a_delta_efb1212she_triple_blade_fan_side

Ill set them to 100% while the card tries to escape my case

Am i the only one interested in putting this on it ?

a_delta_efb1212she_triple_blade_fan_side

Ill set them to 100% while the card tries to escape my case

gallery_16690_751_1659035.gif

Listen if you care.

It's going to take 3-4 slots with fans and will be taller than what a lot of cases can handle so anyone interested should be aware of this.

taller? its 254mm long, thats pretty small

Listen if you care.

I'd be slightly worried about the lack of direct contact with the VRM of an R9-290 - those chips get really hot.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

now to put this on a 750TI...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Bitch please. Message to Noctua. Make a GPU cooler using that diamond copper stuff, vapour chambers and your awesome fans. Lay waste to the market.

Bitch please. Message to Noctua. Make a GPU cooler using that diamond copper stuff, vapour chambers and your awesome fans. Lay waste to the market.

... what market? the list of poeple voiding their gpu warrenty by removing the cooling is quite small especially if you exclude those who use waterblocks instead of aircoolers.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB